Round 3: Hot and Cold Kitty

A/N: here's chapter 22 for ya guys.

Sports Festival Arena

Grimmjow walks into the arena and as he stares across from his opponent and a small smile etches itself onto his face ."You ready for this Shiho"? The light blue hair male asks as Shiho nods her head and the fight begins with the two combatants rushing towards each other. Grimmjow manages to duck a wild left hook that Shiho throws and he tries to counter attack with a right uppercut to the body but Shiho manages to jump back to avoid the attack.

Frost begins to form around Shiho's right arm as a large icicle shoots towards Grimmjow but he manages to avoid the attack and immedatly fires a Bala to destroy the icicle and he then rushes towards Shiho and jumps and slams his knee into her mid section causing Shiho to exhale sharply and then Grimmjow then quickly follows up with a stiff right hook. Shiho uses her ice quirk as a brace to stop her from falling out of the arena, Shiho then creates an ice ramp and she begins to slide on the ramp and as she gets to the end of the ramp she jumps off and drop kicks Grimmjow causing the light blue hair male to stumble backwards with Shiho immedatly recovering and throws an left overhand that lands and she begins to unleash a quick and brutal combination. Grimmjow recovers and chuckles while saying."This is fun Shiho".

Grimmjow then rushes towards Shiho and tries to attack Shiho but the white and red hair female manages to dodge all of the oncoming attacks, Shiho tries to use her ice quirk but Grimmjow grabs her left wrist. Shiho is shocked at this but that shock only lasts for a split second as Grimmjow slams his right fist into her stomach and as Shiho recoils from the impact of the punch Grimmjow lets go of her wrist and sends her flying across the arena. Shiho barely manages to stay in the arena and she was struggling to stand up."Get up Shiho! Get up and fight me properly not this half hearted attempt but fight me with all your power! I get that you have issue with your quirk but that doesn't matter in a fight! The quirk you possess is yours and yours alone and use it how you see fit, so get up and fight me"! Grimmjow yells as he rushes towards Shiho who was still on the floor but her eyes are wide as she thinks about what Grimmjow says.

Grimmjow tries to punt kick Shiho out of the arena but the white and red hair girl rolls out of the way and gets to her feet and as she stares at Grimmjow her left side ignites as she gives Grimmjow a grin while say."Are you sure you want me to go all out"? Grimmjow lets out a loud chuckle as he replies."Give it to me Shiho Todoroki"! Both combatants rush towards each other, Shiho extends her left arm and a torrent of flames which Grimmjow manages to duck most of it but the flames he couldn't dodge manages to burn his shoulders and a portion of the right side of his neck. Grimmjow then throws a right uppercut but Shiho swerves her head out of the way and then throws a left roundhouse kick with her right leg being covered in ice, the kick connects causing Grimmjow to stumble. Shiho then quickly follows up with a powerful left straight kick to the body causing Grimmjow to fall and skid across the ground but the light blue hair male quickly got to his feet and charge at Shiho.

In the stands

"Wow this fight just got intense". Nel says as she watches the fight closely with both Izumi and Momo nodding as the former starts to take notes on both Grimmjow and Shiho as she mumbles out loud."If Grimmjow is good at one thing in a fight its bringing the best out of whoever he is fighting".

Back to the fight

Shiho and Grimmjow jump back to gain space from each other with Shiho panting somewhat while Grimmjow wasn't panting but did have visible burns and scratches across his body but these injuries didn't seem to phase him."Damn Shiho this is getting fun, hope you got more in the tank cause I'm just getting warmed up". Grimmjow says as Shiho replies."Oh I'm just getting warmed up too". 'Shit he's much tougher than I though he was, at this pace I'm gonna lose. How can I get the upper hand? He's much faster than I am so maybe if I...' Shiho thought to herself as she slams her left hand onto the floor and froze the arena floor causing Grimmjow to slip but the light blue hair male catches himself but before he could attack Shiho the white and red hair girl skates towards him and starts to create icicles from the floor to try and take out Grimmjow.

However Grimmjow manages to dodges these icicles but Shiho catches him with straight right punch that was encased in fire causing Grimmjow to get knocked to the ground and he skates across the ground and is almost knocked out of the ring but Grimmjow manages to get to his feet but he almost falls over again. Grimmjow begins to charge up a Cero, Shiho's eyes go wide as she realises what Grimmjow is doing."Oh no you don't"! Shiho yells as she skates as fast as she can but as she reaches Grimmjow jumps into the air and fires the Cero into the floor. As the Cero explodes it destroys the ice that covered the arena floor and sends Shiho flying out of the arena.

"Shiho Todoroki has been knocked out of the ring therefore the winner of this match and moving onto the finals. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez"! Midnight yells as the crowd roars in appreciation with Grimmjow walking over to Shiho and picks her up and tells her."That was a fun fight Shiho, we gotta fight again sometime". Shiho has a small blush on her cheeks as she replies."Sure thing Grimmjow".

Backstage

Grimmjow was on his way to the stands until he runs into both Halibel and Nel."You girls ready"? Grimmjow asks as both girls nod as Halibel replies."Of course, who you gonna be rooting for out of us two"? Halibel asks but her tone was rather flirtatious however Grimmjow chuckles as he replies."That's for me to know and you girls to find out". Grimmjow gave both of them a quick kiss as he leaves for the stands.

A/N: and that concludes this chapter for ya guys, hopefully ya guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya guys in the next chapter.