The unheard cries

Thatch sharply grabbed the womans hand. She was tall, skinny, sickly and wounded. Bags under her eyes complimented her already decaying features. It was as if she was already a corpse.
Thatch had a soft spot for ladies and it was the same for her, he felt a pitt slowly form. She still did steal from the whitebeard pirates.
He looked at her, and the fear in her eyes. She then started to pull, trying to get his grasp off of her.
Thatch sighed. He really didnt know why she tried.
"Its ovbious to me" Thatch begun "that you are a escaped slave"
That seemed to trigger it all.
She began to tug madly and her breathing and gasping made it all the more evident that she was afraid.
"Calm down" Thatch gave a glance "i aint gonna give u in to the authorities i-"
"Then why are you on the island of Multi!?!"
She said sharply, which shocked Thatch. She was so frail so sickly, yet her voice suggested that of stern sturdy strength?
The lady tugged harder whilst Thatch was in a trail of though, and she broke free of his gasp, and turned.
Thatch snapped out of it and called after her "Wait!" before chasing after her, until he came to a slow stop as another thought crossed his mind...
if he chased the lady around people were bound to think that she was "our" escaped slave, but she obviously wasnt going anywhere in a hurry as she slowed down out of breath.
She was in need of food, and medical help,
Her condition looked serious.
Then, she passed out. 
The surrounding whitebeadd member stood there in awe. It was quite impressive for a slave to escape at all, let alone hold on for so long.
Her entire body beat and bruised.... she looked already dead, like a former shell of who she used to be, and you could only tell from the willpower that came through in her voice. 
They had not much time to stand in awe before leaping into action hearing voices round the corner.
"Dont breathe the same air as me peasants! Go on ahead and clear the pathway!"
Shit. Thatch though.
A celestial dragon. They had to act quick.
Small swift footsteps were rapidly approaching.
Thatch gently lifted the woman as quietly and as swiftly he could, jumped up onto the deck of the moby dick as his fellow cremates did the same. They crouched low and did not make a. Single. Sound.
The footsteps got louder....louder... and louder until it was like they were right infront of them.
Then, they heard the celestial dragon say something odd.
"Six years of trying to get her to obey, and she off and escapes! Hrmph. Getting a new slave to replace her is tiring!
Guards, walk and clear the path!"
Followed by a silent nod, or so Thatch assumed.
Then the footsteps slowly melted into the distance. 
Thatch sighed and slowly stood up.
He was shocked. He hoped in no way the woman he held now was related to the lady who escaped the clutches of a celestial dragon.
Thatch looked down, and realised she was rasping and burning up. She needed help, and bad.
"Whos that Thatch?" One of his crewmates asked.
No time to think. Thatch ran to the medical bay and threw the door open, and called for a doctor. The doctors and nurses didnt even need to ask what was going on. They immediately went to the lady and begun treatment.
Makinos POV
Consciousness slowly flowed back into me as i heard the sound of hustle and bustle around me and shadows like blobs moved accross my closed eyes. I decided to open my eyes by a creek to make sure no one noticed me, but in that second i locked eye contact with a..... doctor? Where am i?
"Oh you are  up" said the lady, arms around her hips, approaching me. Quickly i tried to get up from wherever i was and run, but my heavy body help me back and the lady put me down on what was a bed.
"Now now" she said. "You have used your body far far too much. You need rest or you'll break into another fever. We wouldn't want that."
I look at her
" who are you?" I asked. "And whats going on?"
She sat down onto the bed i was on and sighed, curling a strand of my green hair.
"You are being treated in a medical ward.
My crew mate found you trying to pickpocket one of my brothers, and apparently you passed out with a fever.He brought you over to treat you. 
We might not know you and you did try to steal from us (very poorly) i as a doctor took the hyppocratic oath, so i decided to treat you."
I looked around, curiously at all the surroundings.
Other beds strung out across the handsome wood room and desk with paper flung about everywhere lay in different corners.
I looked back to the doctor also admiring the room.
"Is this a pirate ship" i questioned holding back on an answer.
She hesitated for a second and then asked
"What would you do if we were? Would you run?"
I shook my head.
She flicked her hair back and crossed one leg over the other.
"Yeah." She said looking me in the eyes. "We are the Whitebeard pirates. Scared?" She said quite teasingly. 
Once more i shook my head.
"So" i begun nervously
"Where is Fire Fist Ace?" 
She raised her eyebrows "a fan of his?"
I closed my eyes.
"That depends. But, i need, no have to talk to him. Lives depend on it"
She chuckled.
"You are very strange you know that?"
I stared.
"You are just like a little someone i know"
My mind was spinning. Yes! I had found the Whitebeard pirates. This was good. Maybe now i can relax a little...
And then, everything went black.

Aces POV
A few days ago before the crew headed to the slave trade island of Multi, pops had decided it was best to take me and Luffy to a small island not too far away so that we could distract Luffy from what had happened.
Luckily my little brother still hadn't figured out what had happened to Marco so we are  in the clear. For now. Hopefully.
Sometimes that kid is smart enough to try and not worry us.
Currently we were roaming about a big forest on the edge of a small peaceful town, quite cut off from the news of the world, so there was no issues of pirates and suspicion, although Luffy was a big talker and that worried me.
So far we had strayed away from the villagers and Luffy thinks this is some big game of hide and seek. We wondered around the forest where water streams ran down, and the trees stretched to the top of the sky.
Pero pero pero. Pero pero pero.
My den den mushi started ringing. Thats strange, did they manage to save Marco?  I wasn't expecting a call till... well, till we were back on the ship? Whats going on?
Clachank.
"Hello? I called hesitantly down the den den.
"Hey Ace its me, Marina"
"Oh, Marina how are you?" I asked, glad to know it was my sister, and not someone dangerous, although this could mean something bad was on its way.
"Ill cut the talk" she said.
"We are treating a escaped slave that Thatch found. She said shes looking for you. Reckon you could make your way back to the ship with Luf?"
Hmmmm not good. How am i supposed to get a boat?? Liek huh???
"Yeah, i think i can manage." I sighed down the  phone. Honestly.
I looked over to the little kid. He was drinking water from the streams.
Theres something off.
I looked further down the stream.
My eyes widened with realisation, as i grabbed Luffy and rushed to the shoreline.
Villagers along the port were docking in boat with busy hustle and bustle. As quick as i could, i snatched a boat and used my fire in a snap.
"Whats going on!!" Luffy yelled out in indignation.
He squirmed a little but then stopped, and started... oh no. I have to hurry.
I started up the old fashioned boat with a flick from my fire and the boat roared with life.
Getting more desperate, i increase the flame.
Time to make it to Multi: around 3 hours
Luffy's ill, he'd passed out.
That entire country was filled with polluted water.
This isnt good.

Ive updated!! Apologies for the long wait. Wont happen again.
Im going to try to get a chapter out as soon as possible because its getting juicy!!!
Tysm for 9k reads!!! Wow!!
I am so grateful.
Word count:1484