Omg... who is that?!

It had been five days since Makinos escape..
whilst in the prison she'd heard news of a new whitebeard member, called Portgas D. Ace and she remember Garp san talking about him. So she decided to look for him. Luffy, after all, was his little brother. She went from town to town trying to find a lead as tho where the whitebeard pirates were. Soon, she caught a lead.
They were on their way to a slave trading island called multi. It was an island well know for not thier slave trading, but how remarkably small it was. Makino got the next boat to it and kept her head down.
-someone's POV-
My breathing became normal again as I got up. Where am I? This place is like a beautiful garden.... I don't wanna leave. I walked around smelling all the flowers and sighed happiness as I felt a soft crunch of the leaves beneath my feet. I sat down to try to remember who I was, and how I ended up where I am currently..
Suddenly, yells of terror and sadness overcame the pretty garden and everything shrivelled and died, my garden of life soon became a garden of pure misery. Everywhere I went decay touched each surface. Yells of "you don't belong here!" Bounces around my eardrums as I begin to feel dizzy. Pictures of what I can only assume were people suffering surfaced my mind as hands took from they ground and grabbed at me. Sharp pains seared through my head as I was dragged under. "I don't wanna go..." I managed to gasp as I was pulled under.

-2 hours later-
I awoke with a sharp pain prickling in my neck as I wobbled up. My joints rusted and became heavy and hard as soon as I do too, and I could feel my eyes lids droop like the flowers in the garden. I could feel eyes, focusing intensely on me, and I looked around. The scene was going to be hell, as I was sure I was dragged there, but when I looked around... it was just a pretty village... I gasped as I realised what had happened. I snapped into action. I swivelled around to try to pinpoint who was staring at me, and I found them. A small child, maybe 8 or 9 years old, with beautiful long curly hair. I could hear him murmuring to himself in the tree he was in, obviously deciding their next move. 
I walked up to him.
The child noticed, and shrunk back.
"Excuse me!" I yelled softly (idk)
The kid jumped down from the tree, life in hand.
"Who are you?!" He said wearily approaching me.
"I'm————-" I said. "I hope that should clear up any confusion, but I'm a pirate..."
the boy raised his eyebrows.
"Are you here to attack my village" he asked, and I could feel his caution, but mainly fear.
I gave a chuckle
"By my lonesome?" I asked.
"No kid.. and even if I wasn't alone we wouldn't attack your home anyway. We would protect it"
This seemed to shock the kid even more. After a while however, the kid burst out with laughter.
Now it was my turn to raise a brow.
The kid rolled on the ground laughing and through his gasps for breath I hear him say
"Your worse at lying then me!" He said.
"A pirate who protects civilians! Don't get me wrong, pirates are great, but they are evil!  They don't protect people!" He said slowly getting his breath back.  This time he frowned.
"Well then.. if you are not here to attack, why are you here?" He queried.
I sighed and sat down, staring blankly at the sun. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was going to my-
"Kid," I said
"I have no clue."

Makinos PoV
It's now been six days. I have finally made landfall, and now all I have left to do is find the whitebeard pirates.... but how do I do that?
I heard Multi was a small island, so it shouldn't be hard....

- a few hours later-
I cannot find them. Maybe I should try searching around the docks... wait of course I should. I should've done that from the start, if I can stow aboard their ship, then it's a win win situation. 
I looked around. I saw a massive ship, but the flag was down. I can't tell whose ship it is.
This won't do.
I realise that I will soon be caught if I'm not careful, as my stomach is growling furiously. I have to steal some food, or pick pocket someone. Ah! I see a target. He looks like a small kid.. huh? Sorry kid, I thought.
But my cause is greater.
I walked past him slowly, but careful to grab the money in his pocket.
He didn't seem to notice, and I giggled at his oblivion. That was, until I bumped into one of his friends, a man with bread on his head. Huh?!
"Oi oi oi..." the man said...
"You should know better than to steal from the Whitebeards."

Hehehehe I hope yall like itttt
Who is this person and who is this kid (referring to someone's POV)
I have so many plot holes that I promise I shall fix!!! I will try updating tomorrow...
Also(hint hint) My All time favourite Record Called Over the rainbow IS NOT the best song in the world but you Dudes all Equally know that... All I ask is that you Dudes listen to it!

(Hint hint) dm me if u got the hint
Word count: 945