Punishment

The sun rolled into the sky of Wano, and currently on this land, the pirate crew of the strongest man embark on a search journey to find their two crewmates, who had been put on this island in hopes of avoiding bad experiences.
On the other side of the island, is Yonko Shanks, having the reuinion of a lifetime, with his friend, the now ten year old luffy.
The dawn of a new era is on its way!

-back on Shank's ship-
All the crew members looked around in disbelief.
What had just happened.....?
Lucky Roo turned to Ace.
Words failing, he simply pointed to the space which once contained Luffy and Shanks.
Ace laughed but then quickly became tired.
"Not again..." he moaned as is the flying child was a daily routine. Ace quickly spun to the next part of the routine, but not before explaining what had just happen to the rest of the crew, their jaws still dragging across the floor. Hurriedly Beckmann took charge and begun sailing the ship closer in to Wano, steering to the side they'd seen the little boy and the red haired drunkard fly to. avoid drawing suspicion and alerting Kaido of their presence within Wano, they docked the boat into a small cave in cliffside. There, their boat would remain safe. The last part of the plan that allowed them to sneak into Wano to retrieve the children, (at this point Shanks was a child, as he certainly didnt act like an adult) really annoyed Ace, as they walked through the land wearing hot, and stuffy kimonos it was hard not to pay attention to the flaming man in the middle of the street. Wether Kaido would suspect Aces trip was made with a yonko crew was another thing though. This gave them the opportunity to slip through largely unnoticed, and Ace got to see an old friend.
Who knows? He thought to himself, fiddling with his chain.
Maybe Wano will be free before the nine shadows even arrive.
Similarly, and bad new for the entire world, a second yonko crew had also docked and infiltrated the land of Wano. The Whitebeard pirates are here, searching for that stupid, irresponsible DUMB DUMB ACE, and little Luffy, for which the most part Thatch was most worried about. However the little scratch at the back of his mind was dedicated to Marco and Blackbeard. Marcos corpse had gone missing, and it seems Teach was onto them, having fled the ship entirely. And funnily enough, and eerily, he managed to slip away completely unnoticed. This was a mystery for everyone, as he was seen on deck one second, and the next? Gone. His room, entirely emptied, as if he never made a single memory with the crew. All the dents remained in the walls, and Thatch would run his hands over them, every now and then, wondering what had happened to make Teach resort to such violent means. What did he crave so much he murdered a lifetime of  memories? Fame? Fortune?
What on this world plagued him?
To make matters worse, the lady they had saved, she was getting sicker by the minute.
Her skin was pale and flaking more rapidly. All of the doctors and nurses surmised this to be an advanced stress reaction to her increasingly new environment, and that all of her hormones were out of whack due to this. She'd started a hormone treatment to help with this, however a crucial key to it is serotonin, which she is producing very little of. It seems the key to her survival now lies in Ace.
Thatch lightly stepped off of the ship and felt the soft pitter patter of snow. It felt so nostalgic to be back in Wano, and wondered what had happened to brother Oden...
He was sure the reunion would be a feast.
With an exasperated forced but also natural smile, he and the rest of the crew trekked deeper and deeper in. Ol' pops was with them too, but he was a little slower, in order to conceal his overwhelming voice of haki. They were there to retrieve hellspawn fire fist Ace and Lu-chan. Oh, how they worried.
Was punishment near? Is punishment near?
The answer to that is yet to come...
What is that? Theres a small speck in the air, falling slowly yet audaciously quick into the forest that lay ahead of the Whitebeard pirates.
Is that.......
'GURARARARA' pops laughed, confirming everyones thoughts.
'Its Luffy!'
Everyone beckoned to pops to quiet down, on the account of not making an entrance, or accidentally declaring war. But nonetheless the crew bounded forward at full speed, towards the clump of trees that broke Luffy's fall. It seems that there was a man who fell with him, so there was a substantial amount of noise pollution coming from the area. 
'God dammit. Where are you Ace?' Thatch spoke quickly and under his breath.
Leaving Luffy alone with a stranger?  Big mistake.
If the nurses and doctors diagnose him with a stomach ulcer, Ace is dead meat.

~on the other side of Luffy and Shanks' fall~
The red haired pirates have docked in Wano and Ace could not feel more overwhelmed than he does now. He is worried about Luffy, amused at the overall situation, excited to see his friend in Wano, and... he can feel Thatch's death stare from many islands away. He is so dead. Lucky Roo and Beckmann, sit listlessly, waiting for a clear coast and Yasopps direction to whisk them away to Luffy and their dumbass captain. Ace had a baaaad feeling. He can feel a punishment for letting Luffy drink that awful water. It's coming. He's sure it is.

~narrator pov~
As each crew ventures further and further into the forest, both Thatch and Aces bad feeling grow nothing but stronger by the minute.
Unbeknownst to them. Two younko crews are  about to meet... and clash!!!!
Both Luffy and Shanks are still locked in a tight, needed, hug. He slowly felt a little part of the hole in his heart fill. As the overwhelming memories fill his mind, they are both unaware of the new found commotion.
In the distance, Ace's narcolepsy got the better of him, and as they came to the clearing with Luffy, he passed out cold, on the ground.
Unlucky and coincidentally, the Whitebeard pirate had also just emerged into the clearing.
What they *thought* they saw horrified them.
Ace defeated by the Red haired pirates, and to them, it looked like Shanks was about to kidnap or hurt Luffy. 
Feeling all the veins pop on his forehead, Thatch screamed an intriguing amount of new swear words before lunging at Shanks. However before he could reach the man to disrupt his embrace, he was pushed to the side by Benn Beckmann. With a grave yet serious look, he mutter 'what the hell do you think you're tryna do, Thatch? We've met on good terms before, why attack us? If you couldn't tell, our captain is in the middle of something. I wont let you interfere!' 
Thatch simply luged forward again, ignoring Benn, like the rest of his brothers and sisters, who had all also become engaged in what seemed to be an all out war.
Pops slowly stepped closer and closer, until he was right on top of Shanks, who was slowly becoming more aware of the commotion around him.
In a voice more smooth thank silk. He said in the most frightening tone.
'Shanks, you better let Luffy go. Im going to kill you, and its NOT going to be pretty'
Raising his arm as high into the air as he could, he swung his fist with all his force, down, to Shanks. Yet when he removed his fist from the ground. Shanks was not there. Luffy sat next to the fist however, shaking and trembling as he look to Pops.
'Whoah, whoah,' Shanks called from the distance. Were you planning to attack a child?!'
Shanks stepped forward as he approached the tall, man, known and feared as the strongest.
'I hope you know that randomly attacking the red haired pirates is a declaration of war. And considering the beast pirates are on this island...
There will be a three way war!!'

Omg new chapter
Im so sorry, its been 10 months.
I have no excuses, but this is a little longer of a chapter.
Feedback is appreciated <3
Word count: 1413