Luffys DF

Ace looked. "Devil power? What sort do you have?" He was very interested what could cause so much damage.
"Well" said Luffy smiling. "I'm not sure of its exact name but I could show you" he then put his hand in front of him, and with that, it transformed into a beautiful sliver wing, with golden edges. What appeared to be flames of blue also spotted from side to side.
The three were stunned. It was the most gorgeous thing they'd ever seen. "Wow" said Marco. "May I touch the flame? It won't hurt me I promise" Luffy looked confused.
"I don't know what flame you are talking about, but go ahead- just be careful!" He giggled.
Marco touched the flame. Cold. How can a flame be cold? It was only then he realised that this fire was created to match ones soul. In this case, the flames represented Luffy, gentle, meek, with no desire to harm.
Marco grimmanced. What type of bird was this...? And how could it cause so much destruction?
But he had to think no more as Luffy sneezed, and was sent flying with force.
It was only then Marco realised how. The power so terrifying, possibly no one could stand if luffys way if he could control it. Not only did Luffys devil fruit give him extreme strength, but he also gained the ability to break down atoms completely removing them, and that meant Luffy was breaking the natural order of the universe itself, the one rule of atoms cannot be created or destroyed. What a power. Had this boy been born to turn the world upside down?
Heh.... Thatch thought to himself. No wonder the kid didn't want to come along... a power like that is deadly!
Ace, on the other hand, still didn't know how Luffy managed it, but from the sneeze, he guessed he just had amazing strength.
"Hey Luffy" said Ace " could you show us more of your power? It looks so awsome!"
Luffy grimaced. He couldn't control it well, and he was scared he would hurt them.
"Luffy, don't worry, your ability will never hurt us, you are too kind to let that happen." Marco smiles with a gentle expression, and Luffy nodded. Using his hand, Luffy found a big boulder and placed it on his hand. He then turned his hand into a wing. Concentrating hard, the four watched as the boulder slowly started to fade, crumbling, and the ashes dissapearing completely.
This made Ace chuckle. He was so dumb.
But Ace just shrugged it off and laughed heartily.
Luffy looked. "What's so funny?!" Luffy yelled, his cheeks red.
Ace calmed down. "It's nothing Luffy... but..was this the reason you didn't want to join the crew? Luffy, as if that power could hurt us! You may not realise it, but you could release 100% here and now and kill us all. But you are kind. You'd never let us get hurt! You have nothing to fear.
So I'll ask again. Will you join our crew, Luffy?"
Luffy looked and turned his head down. And tears started dropping.
"Really? You really mean it?"
Ace smiled.
Luffy ran up, and hugged Ace.
"Ok! I'll join the crew" he said through tears.
" thank you so much!"

Back on the ship, all of a sudden becoming really shy, Luffy hid behind Ace, and in turn Thatch and Marco, as crewmates came to say hello. They walked through the crowd slowly, but surely, till they got to Whitebeards chair.
Whitebeard looked down and saw the three, alone?
Whitebeard grunted. "Where's the brat? Is he packing or something...?"
Thatch smiled. "Nope! For some reason, he just became really shy. He's here." Thatch then proceed to move to the side, exposing Luffy, who fell flat face on the ground.
"Ow..." Luffy groaned massaging his head.
Luffy then gulped and turned to face whitebeard, who say proud on his chair, looking the boy over, for what seemed an eternity.
Moments later, however,
"Gurararara!" Whitebeard laughed. He then smiled. "So you are our newest member eh? You don't look like you are even 10... I gotta say, it will be interesting having you on board.
Luffy stared.
"I hear you are Aces brother?" He said.
Luffy nodded.
"Hello." He said, taking a lungful of air before exclaiming:
I am Monkey D Luffy, and I will be the PIRATE KING!

Heyyyyyy yall
I updated
I hope I did good....
anyways I hope yalls enjoyed.
If you have any feedback pls feel free to tell me : D
Word count: 763
(New record)