Makino in trouble

It had been a few weeks since Luffy had come aboard and he was settling fairly well with the crew. Crew members felt he was far mature for his age, but they were soon corrected as once Luffy  settled in fully, he wreaked havoc far beyond that of thatchs. And together, they were a powerful but painful pranking duo.
Sometimes Mother Hen Marco would go to his room, and come out... cover in what seemed to be the contents of yesterday's lunch. It was in fact, yesterday's lunch. Luffy and thatch mashed it up and set a trap so that when Marco entered the room. It's explode. Apart from their silly pranks, Luffy was a delight to have around. Although good luck to anyone who was around when he sneezed. He managed to fall over board five times that week and send teach flying. They had to go to the neighbouring country to get him. Luffy, however had a hazy memory and did not remember the fact that Teach, was indeed the slave dealer who sold off Makino. He hadn't forgot about Makino of course, and later bout it up to Ace.
"Ace-nii"Luffy said, looking at his newly found elder bother
"Was sup Luffy?" Ace said, a chunk of meat in his mouth.
"Did gramps ever tell you about a girl named Makino from the village?"
Ace choked on his meat. From the way gramps told her, this 'Makino' person seemed like a goddess to Ace.
"I've heard story's, yeah" Ace then said, regaining his composure
"ace-noo!" Luffy crowd. "We have to save her! She was kidnapped by some mean men! I know  she is still alive!"
Ace frowned. Maybe....
"Do you remember what the guy who kidnapped her looked like?" Ace question.
Luffy looked puzzled, and frowned.
"Only vaguely. I wanna remember it though, can you please help?"
Ace gave a chuckle. "Of course I'll help luffy, I'll speak to Oyaji but if he says no, we can just run off and find her and come back! What'd ya say?"
Luffy have a smile
"Please!"

And just like that 3 weeks came by. And it was a still and silent night. Most crew had gone to bed, but Ace was restless.
*knock knock*
Oyaji sat up and with a yawn said, "come in!"
And the doors creaked as Ace walked in.
"May I sit down, Oyaji?" He whispered in a tone. ace seemed so serious. For such a silly guy, it must be very important to him.
Oyaji leaned. "What is the matter, my son?"
Ace, looking as pale as a ghost sat and a small stool placed next to Oyaji. "Luffy was talking to me earlier..."
and then and there Ace explain what was happening to Oyaji, who say quietly to listen to what his son was saying.
After he finished, there was a small silence, which Ace broke.
"Luffy wants to save Makino. I'd like to help too, except Luffys memory of the dealer is vague, and I'm not sure how this will play out. Will if help us if need be?"
His face looked desperate and pleading.
Oyaji chuckled. "Of course my son. But we can't go saving her until Luffys memory returns. We will have to pray she's safe till then."
Ace looked at the floor sully and sighed.
"Thank you Oyaji," he looked up with weak eyes. "Good night." Ace said, and he stood up to leave. Oyaji gave a quiet nod as he left.

*3000 miles away*
Blood spilled on the floor. Coughs continued to echo through the cage, as other prisoners in separate cages cried quietly. Screams could be heard erupting from the cage as they prisoner was tortured over and over again for her incompetence of defying duty. Her sobs could be heard seeping through the  cage. It had been six long years. But they refused to give up. In a nearby cage, the mayor sighed. And tilted his hat to his head
'Just bear with it a little longer, Makino. I'm sure he'll be here soon. That kid doesn't give up, and I doubt he will now.' He thought
Eventually, the screams died down, as Makino blacked out.

Heeeyyyy!!!
I finally updated!!!
I'm so soooorry it took so long to update!
Please forgive me!
Word count: 720