Wedding

"Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Kim Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Kim Seokjin-"

You couldn't help dozing off. At least you were almost done with the ceremony. Jungkook had promised you that the after party was a lot more fun, but it was hard to focus on that when your eyelids were fluttering shut every so often.

"Y/N, stay awake." Jungkook nudged you playfully.

"Are these things always so boring?" You whispered furiously. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"This is never happening at my wedding. I want a party and that's it." You declared and Jungkook shot you an odd look.

"And who are you getting married to who would agree to that?"

"You, obviously." You said simply and you didn't miss the way his nose twitched furiously or his bunny ears swiveling around.

"How do you know that?" He teased after a moment.

"Because I don't have many options here." You said, turning around. "Or maybe I could get Taehyung to do it? He seems rather fond of me."

Jungkook straightened noticeably.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I hate to break it to you, but we're actually running away together and getting married in the Bahamas. So this is your last chance." You innocently twirled a strand of hair around your finger and he raised an eyebrow.

"And how much time do I have?"

"I'll give you a month."

"You may now kiss the groom." The officiator clapped and you both stood and clapped.

"You know what?" You watched the newlyweds kissing and the way their friends and family seemed so proud of them. "It's not so bad, having a wedding, I mean."

"And what changed your mind?"

"It's nice to show the world how much you love someone."

Jungkook felt his heart melt and he leaned over, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "I agree."