Lavender

Ever since Jungkook had told you that you smelled like lavender, you were set on a mission. The mission? Fill his life with as much lavender as possible. In this world, you really couldn't do much besides stay inside and watch TV or go out and shop for a short while. You always had to have the collar on as well.

He had described the smell as 'the most divine' of scents. You weren't so sure about it, but who were you to judge? You stealthily made your way around the grocery store, trying not to make much noise. A human interruption was always a bad interruption for Hybrids and you didn't want to get kicked out before you had what you needed.

Your basket was an array of purple items. You checked your budget. Okay, so maybe you wouldn't be able to get all of them? Wrong.

You stood sheepishly as the cashier told you the end total. Your face went pale and you searched your pockets. Her cat ears perked up and her tail whipped impatiently behind her.

"S-sorry, just, give me," You stuttered, pulling out the crumpled money. "H-how much can I get with this?" Your throat was scratchy from underuse. You didn't usually have to speak much with Jungkook. He always sensed or understood your needs before you even knew them.

"You can get one item, sweetie." The woman said in a patronizing tone as she leaned over the counter. You gulped and nodded, feeling yourself shrivel under the feline's gaze.

You surveyed your options and took a deep breath in. "Okay, I know what I want."

        The door clicked open softly at first

The door clicked open softly at first. Then Jungkook burst through the door, calling out to you loudly. You jumped, startled, in your hiding place behind the wall. You had just put the finishing touches onto your gift.

"Y/N, where are you, baby?" He called out cheerily as he began to unpack his things. He placed his leftover lunch in the fridge and then placed his briefcase down on the kitchen counter.

"Y/N." He tsked, placing his hands on his hips. His bunny ears shifted slightly and his nose twitched. "I can smell you, I know you're here."

"Ah, I guess you've caught me." You teased, stepping out from your hiding place. The well built bunny hybrid grinned at you.

"Whatcha got there?" He leaned to one side and you giggled, turning so he couldn't see it.

"Nothing..." You smiled.

His eyes lit up, a grin growing wider. He stepped to the side and then to the other. Each time, you managed to stop him.

"I just got you a little present." You explained, stepping back until your fingers brushed the wall. He had you cornered, leaning over you, his bunny ears alert and straightened.

"You went out? Are you okay? Did anyone try to hurt you?" He asked immediately.

"No, no, it's fine, I just went to the grocery store. We've been before, you don't have to worry so much." You chuckled and he visibly relaxed. "I know you said that my scent is lavender and that it helps to calm you down."

"Yes, indeed it has become my favorite scent as of late." He nodded thoughtfully.

"Well, I know your work is really stressful so," You clutched the fancy bottle tightly. "I got you a perfume that's scented like lavender, so hopefully it'll help remind you of me and calm you down!" You explained quickly, shoving the bottle into his face.

He backed up a few steps and took the bottle in his hands. He sniffed the lid and smiled to himself. Then he turned and scooped you into a large embrace, rubbing his nose against your neck and pressing a soft kiss to your cheek.

"Thank you, Y/N. That's so...so thoughtful." He breathed. Then he released you, flushed and embarrassed. "But just so you know, your lavender scent will always be my favorite."