Snuggles

"Ah, you thought you could escape? I don't think so, bun." You scolded sleepily, wrapping your arms around Jungkook's waist and tugging him back to bed.

"I have work." He complained, his nose twitching.

"It's Saturday!" You shot back grumpily, popping open an eye to watch him.

The sunlight streamed through the windows and the blinds did little to cover it up. There was an almost ethereal glow to the room this morning. Your body shook as he chuckled at your antics.

"You've gotten so bossy lately, love." The bunny teased. You pouted and released him, flopping backwards on the bed.

"Fine." You retorted.

"You're adorable, you know?" Jungkook turned around to look at you. You pushed yourself up on your elbows and shot him a sad look, trying to play into his weakness.

"It would be more adorable if you were in my arms." You sang, pulling your knees up to your chest. Then you sat up straight when he raised an eyebrow. You pulled your hand up and saluted him.

"Good sir, I humbly request that you stay and keep me company this fine morning. We can watch a show or just snuggle if you want, of course, my lord, you may not wish to do so but-"

He smiled widely, and that in itself was admitting defeat to your charms. Then he leapt back on the bed, making your body bounce on the mattress. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck. His ears tilted down, tickling your cheek.

"Fine then. Whatever m'lady wants." His breath was warm against your ear.

You returned the hug and rested your chin on his shoulder with a mischievous smile.

"Works every time." You whispered.

"I know."