The Beginning

You sat cross legged on the floor watching TV. Your owner was often away for long periods of time and in all honesty, watching the cooking channel was getting boring. You checked the time. Okay, so had about an hour before he came home. Perfect.

You stealthily stood up and walked over to the winding staircase in the house. With a quick glance left and right, you went up the metal stairs. The house was always cold. Jungkook had explained it was because he needed to live in a cooler environment, which meant you had to suck it up.

Wrapping the sweater around you tighter, you entered the hallway upstairs. It wasn't very long and it had very simple light blue wallpaper. You opened the door on the left. Inside was a studio with large glass windows. You weren't really allowed up here. Jungkook was a rather possessive hybrid. He was nice and kind, even let you outside unlike other hybrids, but he worried a bit too much.

Humans were often put in less than pleasant situations as hybrids liked to keep them around for amusement. The problem was that humans weren't all too amusing. They're not a constant stream of hilarity or clumsiness like hybrids had thought. Humans, much like hybrids, have a pride and most weren't too pleased to have to entertain hybrids 24/7. Good for you, you had been taken in by a very nice bunny. You took a deep breath.

Jungkook would often warn you that hybrids were always on the look out for more 'playthings'. The art studio was often left untouched by you as he had said that someone may see you and try to take you. Well, it had been over a year and you were getting antsy.

The paints were still set up next to a blank canvas. Jungkook had wanted to start a new painting, but grew too busy. You took a step closer. The room was huge and allowed for tons of light. Outside, the city skyline twinkled as the sun set lower.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?"

You turned to see the silhouette of your bunny hybrid in the doorway. You froze. He looked only a little annoyed, you mostly read amusement in his eyes.

"It's okay. I wondered how long it would be until you decided to explore." He shrugged, entering the studio to stand by you. You nodded, dipping your head cautiously.

One of his bunny ears flopped down to cover one eye while the other remained alert. His doe eyes gleamed in the moonlight that peeked through the clouds.

"I think people around have been getting used to your presence." He said. You turned around quickly to face him.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" You asked softly.

"Yup! I can start bringing you around more often." Then he paused. "But only if you want. I don't want it to seem like I'm parading you around or anything-"

"I know, I know, that's how it works here." You said gently, cutting him off.

He flushed a light pink, his nose twitching involuntarily. Then you turned and hugged him, burying your head into his chest. He chuckled lightly, his chest moving as he held you close.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"There's nothing to thank me for. I wish it was different." He leaned down and brushed his nose against your neck.

"Me too, but I'd probably still choose you, kookie." You smiled and he rubbed your back in small circles.

"That's a nice thought, my little human." He teased lightly. You laughed a little at that. "Just don't get into too much trouble while I'm out."

"Wouldn't dream of it." You pulled away and cupped his face. You brought him down to your level and rubbed your nose with his. "I'm so happy to be with you, Jungkook."

His eyes fluttered closed and he breathed in your scent. "And I, you."