Chapter 7: the high part

(I'll say when you should start the song)
Y/n's pov

It's already been two weeks and I feel like I found the bestest friends ever. Chloe and Olivia have become really close to me and I feel like I can tell them anything. I've become good friends with Ali, Jess and Ronnie aswell. Most of the boys are cool I guess, we'll sometimes Zach can be a bit out of line or obnoxious but he's chill. But Noah and I, I feel like we have connected way more than anyone else. He almost makes me forget about what happened with Dylan..We are never apart from each other, which makes Zoe mad af which is so funny. Speaking of Zoe, she's a bitch as usual and gets mad at me every time I talk to noah or he lifts me up or something. At night she'd give out to me, which I roll my eyes at and ignore.

"Okay group 12 y'all are going on the obstacle course today so wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and be back here changed at half past 9 k?" Samantha explains. We all nod in unison and start to walk back to our cabins. I pull out some old, grey sweatpants and a t-shirt which I put on.

I wait for Olivia and Chloe to get changed by scrolling through my phone. I go onto Instagram which I haven't checked since I got here. I check all of my old friends accounts from Ireland. They all seem to have so much fun... without me I didn't think they would move on that quick. I mean I only moved 3 weeks ago. I look through all of there posts.... some of them at the beach.... some around a campfire tosting marshmallows.... others in tents curled up together. I take a deep breath.
Somehow I feel my thumb move to Dylan's account. I never blocked him because I wanted to see what he was up to. I shakily press his name. I go into his account. He's got 1 new post. I go into it.

@dylan_brown34

@dylan_brown34: me and my fav gal @jennamcgillxo xx ❤️Liked by @sara34 and 127 others--------------------@jennamcgillxo: love ya bubs xo @annedown_: aww cuteLoad more comments

Liked by @sara34 and 127 others
--------------------
@jennamcgillxo: love ya bubs xo
@annedown_: aww cute
Load more comments.....

I stare at in shock. After all of the drama he's still with Jenna. My best- ex best friend. I shut my phone and slam it down on the bunk. Suddenly I hear the bathroom door opening and chloe and Olivia coming out.

"Hey guys!" I say cheerly. "Hey y/n you alright? You look a bit shaken up" Chloe asks me. "Uh- I'm fine, cmon lets go to the obstacle course now!" I say as I climb down the bed and hop onto the floor. "Okay" Olivia says as we walk out the door and head to the course which is near the way me and Noah went on the first day.

When we reach the course i see the rest of group 12 with Samantha. Noah comes over an hugs me. "Good morning bitch, missed you" he says. I let go of the hug. "Noah I literally saw you last night, it's only half 9" I laugh. "Yeah yeah but I missed your presence" he says. "Whatever" I laugh.

"Alright guys Here's what Were gonna do. First of all I'm gonna go through the course with y'all then I'm gonna get you guys to pick a partner who you're gonna race and we're gonna do a competition sounds good?" Samantha tells us and we all nod. She then walks us around the course and gives us a detailed explanation on each obstacle. Once we're done we all partner up.