Chapter 15: i wonder

(I'll tell you when to start the song)

Y/n's pov

Chloe, Olivia and I run straight into the bathroom. We start with hair. I straighten it with a hair straightener Chloe brought. Don't ask me why she brought one to a summer camp but I'm not complaining. I then move on to make up, I put on some foundation and concealer, then I Chloe does some eye make up for me with the stuff she brought.

 I then move on to make up, I put on some foundation and concealer, then I Chloe does some eye make up for me with the stuff she brought

I finish it off with blush, concealer and some pink lip gloss to complete the look. I walk over to the mirror in the bathroom and look in it. I look.... pretty. Hopefully Noah likes it... idk
I walk out of the bathroom to show Jess, Ronnie and Ali who are getting ready in the bedroom. "Woah guys you all look amazing" I tell them admiring their beautiful dresses they are wearing that they brought with them. They turn around and gasp. "Holy shit y/n! You look so good" Ali exclaims. I smile. "Wowza" Jess says and I laugh. "That dress is amazing" Ronnie says. "It's Chloe's, she let me borrow it" I say laughing "you guys look so good too".
"Thanks" they all say happily.

Suddenly Chloe and Olivia emerge from the bathroom. The both look so gorgeous. Chloe is wearing a light baby blue tight dress with Lacey roses on it while Olivia is wearing a teal dress with a wide, shirt skirt which has a glittery teal fabric. "WOAHH YOU GUYS LOOK SO HOT" I scream. The both start laughing. "We look like trash bags compared to you y/n" Chloe says. "NO YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL" I defend. The smile and bring me into a hug. The three other girls join and we have a massive group hug.

Zoe and Abbie stumble in laughing. Zoe's wearing a tight, short red dress while Abbie is wearing a short black dress that's off the shoulder and has long sleeves. You can tell that they've already been drinking. "Where have you two been" I ask them. "None of your fucking business" Zoe replies rudely. I roll my eyes and turn around to face Chloe and Olivia.

"What time does the dance start?" I ask Chloe. "8. It's almost quarter to 8 so we better get going soon" she replies. I walk over to my air forces and put them on since I have no other pair of shoes. "Let's get going then" I say excitedly. The others put there shoes on and we go out of the cabin.

I feel someone grab my arm harshly and whip me around. It's Zoe. I pull her arm off me. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask her impatiently. "Don't try anything with Noah tonight Okay?" She says. "What if I wanted to?" I say smirking. "You'll regret it. I mean it y/n. I said he's mine." Zoe says. I laugh "well you've kinda ran out of time Zoe, there's a week left of camp and he hasn't shown any interests in you". "Well I still got a week, stay away from him tonight or there'll be consequences" she threatens. I simply burst out laughing "What are you gonna do to me Zoe? You can't do anything to hurt me" I say as I walk away blowing a kiss to her as I turn around and run up to the other girls. I hear her huff and i giggle to myself.

We reach the dining hall, which has completely transformed. The benches are pushed to the sides where there's a big space to dance. There lights flashing everywhere and a dj is playing "borderline" by tame impala. There's streamers dangling from the ceiling which cuts off the benches from the dance floor where tons of teenagers are dancing. I can only see a couple of councilors around. At the back is a Stand with food and drinks. I must admit, for a camp, this dance is pretty good.