New book 📖

That's the end of our home. Finally after two years. This book has given me much joy and excitement as I realise many people do enjoy what I wrote. Sadly, great books must come to an end but a writer's journey would not end here. Hopefully, I will be able to find the time to edit the book. I might add some stuff but it won't totally change how the story ends and such.

However, my writing days are far from over. The next book that I'm writing is a bts sibling fanfic but there's a slight twist to the story. It will be out sometime in February.

 It will be out sometime in February

Description:

All my life that I've been living. I didn't know that I'll be related to royalty much less having seven royal older brothers. Not only are they my brothers but they have powers. They live in whole new universe called the bangtan universe. Its whole other world that not even a single human knows about it. Another thing is that I'm the princess of it all...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow Michelle in uncovering the truth about her past. Follow the adventures and mystery she needs to uncover to find out who she is and why was she really separated from her real family...

Hope you guys will give your love and support to this book too. Just like you guys did for this book. Until the end of February, stay safe and be happy 😊.