𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

Jonathan"WHAT?! YOU'RE LIVING WITH THE JOESTAR?!?!?!" screamed Speedwagon, "shhh!" shushed Dio trying to calm Robert down, "but yes I'm living with them since my father and I were fighting

Jonathan
"WHAT?! YOU'RE LIVING WITH THE JOESTAR?!?!?!" screamed Speedwagon, "shhh!" shushed Dio trying to calm Robert down, "but yes I'm living with them since my father and I were fighting... Nevermind you don't need to know." Dio sneered as he turns his head away.

Erina and Jonathan were trying to catch up with their friends since they all decided to study for their test at Jonathan's house. Both Speedwagon and Erina gasped when they saw the house hell it wasn't even a house it was a mansion!

"WOW! YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!" shouted happily Speedwagon while Erina nods in agreement. "Thanks!" smiled Jonathan "okay let's just go inside." stated Dio now opening the door.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen you were preparing sandwiches for Jonathan's and Dio's friends, you hear the door open and walk towards the door. "Hi mom!" Jonathan quickly went to hug you and kissed you on the cheek "hello honey!" you smiled.

Dio walked towards you and did the same thing as Jonathan "how's been school?" you asked the two boys "it's been going good, but can we use the library to study, mother?" asked Dio.

"Of course dear! Just clean up afterward, and who are these sweet angels?" you asked looking towards the two blondes "My name is Robert E.O Speedwagon! But please call me Speedwagon Ms. Joestar!" Speedwagon chirped happily.

"My name is Erina Pendleton Ms.Joestar it's a pleasure meeting you," Erina spoke with kindness "as of mine. Anyway, I've made sandwiches for all of you! Here come get them in the kitchen." you walked to the kitchen as the children followed you.

"You're so kind Ms. Joestar!" smiled Speedwagon skipping towards your side "and very pretty as well." "Why thank you, Speedwagon." you smiled as all of you continued to walk towards the kitchen.

Joseph "Bet I can beat you!" yelled Joseph as he started to run "you get back here you idiot!" yelled Caesar running behind him as well as Suzi who shouted: "wait for me!"

Joseph
"Bet I can beat you!" yelled Joseph as he started to run "you get back here you idiot!" yelled Caesar running behind him as well as Suzi who shouted: "wait for me!"