✦ 1ᴋ+ ||Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ✦

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ 1ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!
Hᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
-

 -You looked to yourself in the mirror meanwhile, Joseph glared at your figure

-
You looked to yourself in the mirror meanwhile, Joseph glared at your figure. He was angered you were going out since Speedwagon asked if you both could 'hangout'
Please, Joseph knew Speedwagon was asking you on a date.

Joseph always sees the glint in his eyes whenever he talks to you. Joseph hated that.

So when you left Joseph decided to follow along with Caesar to ruin your date.

You and Speedwagon went to Tonino's Italian restaurant.
While Caesar was in the kitchen how in the world did a 4-year-old get into the kitchen? Well, you were cousins with Toino.
So when Toino heard that you went on a date he was happy but also nervous for you. but was glad when Caesar wanted to "help" him with the kitchen.

The 'hangout' was going great for Speedwagon everything was going as planned soon he would confess to you. That was until he saw Caesar rolling a cart with their dishes with people complimenting him, that's when Speedwagon knew something was up.

Meanwhile, in Caesar's thoughts, he didn't like that Speedwagon was beating him into getting your love. Caesar has eyes on you first! He should be the one taking on you on this date! Not Speedwagon. So Caesar would make him pay.

So now three people were fighting for your love, one didn't want to share you with anyone, another thinks they deserve your love, and another who just wants your love.

"Aww! Look at you Caesar you're so cute with that tuxedo! " "all for you Ms. Joestar." Caesar smiled at you while glaring at Speedwagon.
Meanwhile, underneath the table was Joseph waiting for Caesar to place the food so Joseph can place the disgusting dishes on top.

He looks above the hole and quickly grabbed the dishes and placed the dishes he made and quickly left the table along with Caesar. After Caesar left you and Speedwagon looked over at your dishes and you screamed seeing the most disgusting dish you ever saw.

Speedwagon started to sweat a bit from the plan starting to fall apart. "W-Wait! (Y/N) we should go to another place!" he tied to reassure you "sorry Speedwagon but I should go...." you quickly for up and ran while Speedwagon chased you.

Caesar and Joseph were watching the whole thing, and they both were giggling away about the plan working, but stopped when they saw both of you standing in front of the bush they're hiding at.

"(Y/N)! Please wait! I'm sorry that this date was going-" "wait... It was a date?" you turned around shocked by the truth that instead of a hang out it was a date.

"I-I... yes it was a date... I wanted to blend it as a hang out so I could confess to you." Speed wagon grabbed his hat and placed it on his chest as he turned away clearly from embarrassment.

"But it didn't work out due to Joseph and his friend running the whole thing... I'm sorry (Y/N) and it's fine if you don't love me we can still be friends... Right?" Speed wagon looked at you but was shocked when he saw you blushing. 'Did you like him as well?'

That was the same thought for Joseph and Caesar when they saw your face turning red. "It's fine Speedwagon it wasn't your fault... About your confession though...."

The suspension was rising for the two boys and the men as well. "I like you too." Speed wagon smiled at the response while Joseph and Caesar were bewildered by the response.

Caesar being to cry from sadness while Joseph whined in anger.

He looked up and saw you glaring down on him.

This is going to be a long night.

✦656 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬✦

656 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬✦

𝐀/𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 1𝐤+ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!