𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒆𝒕

Age: 4

Age: 4

Speedwagon
The raindrops dropped into the roof, Robert watched the rain along with other kids. Pretty much he was an orphan and lived all his life in this orphanage all of his friends were already adopted so he was alone.

That's when he heard kids running to different parts of the room. Must be someone adopting thought, Robert, as he continued to watch the window.

Meanwhile, you were looking to adopt a kid you looked around the room as the little kids played with toys or with each other. Until your eyes spotted a boy with long yellow curly hair staring out the window.

You decide to talk to the little boy you walked over to the blonde boy and sat next to him "hello! My name is (Y/N) and you are?" The boy looked over at you with his brown eyes "My name is Robert Miss (Y/N)." said Robert.

You nodded an awkward silence filled the atmosphere, you got up and looked at Robert "it was a nice talk with you, Robert hopefully we can meet again." Robert nodded and looked back at watching the window as you left the room.

30 minutes have passed and Robert was eating grapes while looking at the tv until a worker comes up to him. "Robert! Good news you're getting adopted!" smiled workers as Robert was shocked. Wait someone wanted him?

"You should go and pack up you don't want them waiting do you?" Robert quickly got up and went to his cubby and grabbed all of his stuff stored in the cubby. He went to the entrance and looked over at you it was the same woman who he talked to.

"We meet again Robert." you smiled as you crouched down "I know your first name, but what's your last name?" asked Robert it was a weird question indeed, "my name is (Y/N) Speedwagon" you smiled.

Speedwagon... That sounds like a cool last name even a first name... "Well then call me Speedwagon!" smiled Speedwagon. "Hm? Why is that?" you asked making Speedwagon embarrassed "well... It seems a much cooler name than Robert..."

"Well, then Speedwagon shall we get going?" you got up and looked over at him "yes we shall." smiled Speedwagon.