𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪

Requested by: @NemuiiNami Enjoy!—

Enjoy!

Jonathan
Dio and Jonathan both sat down next to each other on the couch Dio looked happy while Jonathan not so much.

You came in and looked at the two boys "well how did you two do?" "great mother I made a 100% on my test!" smiled Dio "I made...60%...." frowned Jonathan. "Well how about I help you study? You're going to have a re-test right?" Jonathan nodded his head.

So it began you both started to study each day until it was time for the re-test Dio sometimes joined, but couldn't since he needed to be in soccer practice.

Two weeks had passed and the re-test was today you kissed Jonathan's and Dio's forehead, and they both head off.

[Time Skip]

Jonathan continued to run as fast as he could as Dio tried to follow him. Jonathan opened to door and ran towards your room where you folding your clothes. "Mother! Mother!" yelled Jonathan grabbing your hand.

"So what did you get on your test?" you asked "100%! I got an A!" smiled Jonathan which made you smile.

Joseph He down in disappointment as you looked at his test

Joseph
He down in disappointment as you looked at his test...20%. You wonders if he even study for this test. "Joseph did you study?" You asked looking at him "yes.....no." frowned Joseph.

Knew it.

You decide to study with him so he can re-take it and make a decent grade on it. And for the next week you and Joseph study. It was the last day and you were positive that Joseph would get an A on that test.

[Next Day]

"Mom! Look! Look!" Joseph waved his hand attached to it was his test. You quickly grabbed it and looked at it expected the grade to be a 100%. Instead, Joseph got a 70% on his test.

"Look how smart I am!" smiled Joseph at least it was better than nothing.