𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞

Requested by: @NemuiiNami Enjoy!—

Enjoy!

Jonathan
He looked at the broken wine glass on the floor already crying from it and he cried, even more, when he heard you scolding him.

You stopped scolding him when you saw Jonathan crying, quickly you went down and hugged him trying to calm him down.

There were still however few tears streaming down on Jonathan's face he looked up at you "Will you disown me?! Please don't!" cried out Jonathan "what?! No! You just messed up a bit just cause of that accident doesn't mean I'll disown you!"

You hugged him again and asked if he wanted to get ice cream which he gladly appreciated.

JosephCaesar was drinking a milkshake while holding an ice-pack to his eyes as you were yelling at Joseph

Joseph
Caesar was drinking a milkshake while holding an ice-pack to his eyes as you were yelling at Joseph. How did this happen? Well, it all began at 1:00 pm.

Joseph and Caesar, we're playing in Joseph's backyard, but the basketball got stuck in the tree instead of asking you an adult they decided to play with rocks.

Rocks.

What they didn't know is that rocks hurt.

Joseph threw a rock at Caesar which strike him in his eyes Caesar screamed falling on the lawn Joseph ran to Caesar crying out "CAESAR!!!!!!!!!!" Joseph was crying while Caeser was screaming.

You quickly ran out to see two of the boys screaming to each other you ran towards them and grabbed Caesar and carried him. Caesar didn't plan this, but he snuggled closer to you.

You gently placed an ice-pack on Caesar's eye while asking him if he was okay. Caesar nodded his head while looking at you with a loving gaze. Nothing could ruin at this moment thought Caesar.

Until Joseph did, he ran towards the two of you and asked if Caesar was okay. Caesar was annoyed.

"Ms. Joestar would you make a milkshake please?" asked Caesar "oo! Me too!" happily added Joseph "No! It was your fault for getting a bruise on my eye!" you whipped your head towards the two boys glaring at Joseph that was when Joseph knew he messed up.