1 Why?

Y/n pov-

Walking way back to home, while hearing song with her earphone... "lets kill this love" y/n singing not to loud... From just humming she start to make a silly dance... "we must kill this love" she sang the last lyrics with silly pose...

Skip arrive at home

"Appa i'm hwomeee..." y/n shouting but not hear any answer... "He not back yet hmmm?" i thought...
Y/n Walking to her bedroom...

Skip at her room

Y/n already take a bath and change to pajama's... She's lying on her bed and playing with her phone... "(scrolling to random content in her phone)""woah daebak 50 people found dead because of Mafia" "i wonder why Mafia like to kill innocent person? Just because of debt do not mean you have to kill someone... Just ask that person to pay back your money easy... Heh if they do that confirm they gonna being call an angle not Mafia you stupid"(chuckles)
"just don't intervene with them Kang y/n" "or else you wil be an dead meat"she said talking with her own self..."(yawn) haah i'm sleepy..." she put her phone beside her and close her eyes slowly fall asleep...

Y/n dad pov

"Arghh"(groaned) falling down on the ground... He stand up and said "i-i'll pay you back... But please let me go" he said panting and scared...
"heeh you think we can believe on what you said huh?!" the man said while pat Mr. Kang cheeks...
The other man grab Mr. Kang hair making he groaned in pain. "listen you old dumb man" he said while punch to right on Mr. Kang face. "(he grab harshly Mr. Kang cheeks for make he facing him) our boss not will let you go but...(smirk) we'll let you run and hide before WE gonna find You... If we found you i'm not gonna sure you will stay life or...(smirk)" he let go of his hand from Mr. Kang... "go" with that Mr. Kang run fastly from them...

??pov
"yaa why you let him go" the man said to that man...
"(smirk) cause Lisa told to me she was craving to kills someone tonight" he said and continued his word.. " let she have some fun tonight""kajja" with that he leave with his man...

No one pov

Mr. Kang enter the house while his body all shaking cause of scared... "y/n..."he call his daughter but not hear any answer... He walk straight to her daughter room...

Skip at y/n room

Mr. Kang open the door and walk toward her daughter... "y/n hey wake up honey..." he tried to wake y/n... "emmp (whimper)"
"Appa?" she said rubbing her eyes... "Appa wae-yo? Ohh?"
"Appa why your face--"cut by..
"y/n i don't have time to explaining all to you right now"
He said while walk toward to y/n wardrobe and start packing all
y/n shirt to luggage... "Appa w-what are you doing"y/n said while held her father hands...
"y/n no matter what will happened, you have to stay life okey?" "for now we going to your aunty house and you will live with her..." Mr. Kang said while cupped her cheeks... "b-but Appa--"cut by her dad again... "do you love me?" y/n stay silent for awhile...
"of course i love you... You're my mom and only lovely daddy in this world" y/n said hug her dad tightly...
"(smile) i'm sorry baby..."he said while holding his tears...
"i love you... But i'm not sure i'll keep you safe...(cupped her face)
Listen to Appa okey... I want to you stay alive okey.. I know my daughter is strong...
(kiss her forehead)" he said and
" kajja" he grab his daughter hands about to go to out of room...

Bang(noise sound from outside)

"Appa" y/n said hold her dad hands tightly...
Mr. Kang bring y/n to her bed again, y/n sit down on her bed...
(hug y/n) "Appa i'm scared..."
Y/n said... "gwenchana i'm here you safe with me" "wait here"
He said and goes toward the door and take a chair for blocked door.. Mr. Kang walk toward his daughter again...
Y/n look at her dad face deeply...
"are we gonna die?"
Y/n ask to her dad...
"(shake his head) aniya...(caressing her hair softly)" dad reply... "Appa i-i erhhh"(whimper) y/n hide her face on hug... "y/n..." her dad said worriedly... "w-where your medicine?" trembling looking for y/n medicine... "(cry)(panting)"y/n body were shaking badly... "honey breath... Keep breathing okey" Mr. Kang said hugging her for make y/n calm down...
"why your illness should come this time?" Mr. Kang said while keep pat y/n softly...

Lil info
Y/n have a disease, its not a worst disease but her disease will attack her when she get a stress or panic... She will lose her consciousness... She also will having shortness of breath...

And the bad things right now is... her medicine were at kitchen...

When y/n feels better a little, she lying down on bed... "i'm ok now"
She said smile to make her dad not worry about her... "good--"before Mr. Kang finish her sentence the door were knocking hardly...

BANG BANG...

"Mrs. Kang get out now..." ?? Said...
"times up... Hide and seek is enough now... Don't play with me... GET OUT I WARN YOU!!

?? Kick until the door widely opened... "(smirk) here you go dumb ass!" ?? Approached Mr. Kang and y/n...

Y/n pov

"(shocked) B-blackpink..." i said with shaking voice...
"(smirk) well well buy one free one...
Lisa said... "palli just kill him and lets go" Jennie said annoyingly...

Lisa walk towards you and your dad... She take off her knife and her gun from her pocket... Suddenly Jisoo spoke.
"what if that little girl be our maid at home..."jisoo said...
"good idea Unnie"Rose said...
"yeah our maid now less cause of this Unnie"(point at Jennie) Lisa said... "Tch they deserve to die... Lazy ass" Jennie said rolled her eyes...

"now lets start (smirk)"Lisa said approach Mr. Kang...
"Andwe..."y/n said, she step backward while grab Mr. kang hands tightly... "y/n;(crying) jebball Hajjima"
"guys..."Lisa said, JiRose walk toward you and grabs your hands harshly... Jennie grab your hairs roughly...
"open your eyes, look and keep this in your mind... If you didn't hear what i said, you also will end like your dad...(smirk)"
Jennie whisper to your ears...

Still y/n pov

You just can cried and struggling to release from they grip...
Rose slap your face... "stay still you slut!!"she said with angry tone... Jisoo speak "yaa Lalisa palli!" "(smirk) arraseo" Lisa said...

No one pov

Lisa didn't use her gun, she use her knife stabbing Mr. Kang many time at right on his cheast i mean his heart...

"APPA!!" "Andwe A-appa" y/n shout crying hysteria...

They just laughing at y/n...

"why?!"y/n said madly...

"(smirk) just...." jisoo said hit your head hardly...

Y/n fall down on the ground... Her vision slowly fade, Lisa carry her out of the house...

"w-why?" you whisper weakly and faint...

ContiNued...

A/N; yow yow guys how its it?
Good or... Comment and vote pleaseeee and follow for next chapter... Hihihi❤