2 Never!

Jennie pov-

After we get home, i call My subordinate boy and they drag the unconsciousness daughter of Kang Jaeboon to the basement room... Basement room we use to punishment or kills our maid...
Not with our enemies, we always kill them at the scene... Like we kills Kang jaeboon here the reasons...

Author pov-

Kang Jaeboon not only indebted to Blackpink but he was also involved in a murder case of mom and dad BP... Only because of involved with Mafia problem,
Kang Jaeboon die and loose his daughter...

Back to Jennie pov-

they went into their respective rooms, for change theirs outfit and take a rest... Then after a few hours, we regroup again in living room like always... We gonna chilling, joking around and watch some movie... Yeah we can look so cold to other but we only soft toward four of us...

"i'm hungry unnie..." Rose said whine cutely... "this late time? Seriously you Chaeng" Lisa said while eating her popcorn... "lets ask Ahjumma for cook some food..." i said about to call our maid but stopped by Jisoo unnie... "yaa lets her rest already..." "Ahjumma should rest after all she did her job today, she must be tired..." Jisoo said with concern... They all nod and Jisoo going to kitchen for made sandwiches for her sister, Rose follow for help her too...

Meanwhile...

Y/n pov-

"hey-" the girl tried to wake y/n with shake y/n body... "is she dead?" another girl said... "(shake her head) ani she still breathing, but didn't give any response..."the first girl said. "yaa lets don't intervene with her problem, or else we gonna end got into trouble."the third girl said. "yeah we already here enough for make Ms Rose punish with confine us here..."the second girl said...

Y/n flashback to old memory-

"Appa hajimma! Ahahahah..." the little y/n shout to make her dad stopped tickling her, but her dad don't mind at all to what his daughter said, he keep tickling her not until little y/n managed to escape from his father... "ohoh... Come back you little bear..." Mr. Kang said, start to chasing his daughter... "blee..(little y/n stick her tounge out and ran away from his dad while laughing)
After tired from play chase, little y/n want to walk towards her dad... "its so tired right?" her dad ask... "emm(nod) but why Appa step backward?? I want to hug Appa..." Mr. Kang just smile weakly... "no matters how tired are you, you can't falls and give up okey... No matters how hard your knees falls down touched the ground, promise me... You wont end your life with hurting yourself, can you do that for me?" her dad asking her... "from now Appa can't take care of you... Appa just can see you from the far away... So my daughter now you should taking care of yourself,(smile) Appa know one, day will have someone who can treat you better than Appa... Be patient with that you will met with that person... Mianhae... Saranghae... Mr. Kang body slowly faded from the view of little y/n... "Appa!! Kkajimma!*please don't leave me*" little y/n started to cry... "A-Appa.."

End of flashback i mean y/n nightmare...

Jennie pov-

Skip morning-

"why she still sleeping huh?!" i ask to our subordinate boy who carry an new maid aka Kang y/n daughter of Kang jaeboon...

"she still did not wake up from her unconsciousness Boss" the first man said... "other maid trying to wake her too but she still didn't give any response" second man said...