4

Y/n pov-

"The fuck happened last night, arhhh shit my body, my lower part is kill me... Its so hurt like hell..." you thought after awake from sleeping... Oh come on y/n you not even drunk last night why you still ask what happen with you last night?

"Aishh fuck, FucK!!!" y/n swear while messing her hair in frustrated... "Appa~~~" she's start to cry, hugging her own knees...

"Ani-ya y/n, this is not the right time to crying ugly... You have to leave from here yes, you had to leave... But HOW THE HEEL AM I CAN ESCAPE FROM HERe!!!!" she mentally fight with her own mind...

No one pov-

When y/n still busy thinking about how to ESCAPE... She don't even realise someone enter in her room, y/n still naked and only her bottom cover with blanket, so we can see her top body and her body full of hickey and bruise made from BP...(only Jennie made hickey on her).

And person who enter is Ahjumma...

Ahjumma walk toward y/n and put the medicine on the table beside of the bed... Y/n still didn't reconise Ahjumma... Ahjumma grabs y/n arm and..."Arggh agrhh" y/n groan and yanked her hands away. "don't touched me!!" y/n move not far away and grab blanket cover her full body include her face.

Ahjumma sigh and grab her blanket away from her but y/n didn't give up, she pulls back her blanket...

About 3 minutes later fight for blanket finally end, the winner is... of course Ahjumma...

Y/n tried hard to cover her naked body with her own hands.
Ahjumma shake her head and said." WaH i don't know if you are so stubborn huh?!" "come here" Ahjumma said in calm tone, but y/n don't even listen at her word.

"I just want to treat your wounds... COME HERE..." Ahjumma said with little raise her voice in the last sentence...

Y/n still didn't move in her place...

Until...

"KANG Y/N!!!!" Ahjumma shout in scold tone... Y/n shocked but finally goes toward her.

Y/n pout and just stay still front of Ahjumma. Ahjumma start to treat y/n. Ahjumma make sure she do it gently put a ointment on y/n...
Y/n can't stay still this time she keep hissed and groan when Ahjumma touche her bruise...

"Appeun appoe!! hiks" y/n said and flinch away from Ahjumma.
"y/n its not gonna done if you always act like this! Come here..." Ahjumma said in patient tone and about to blow up.

"y/n-ah jebbal!! Don't make me pissed off because of you acting like 4 year old child who scared getting treat a wounds... Please I promise will do it softly and be gentle okay? Now Come Here..." Ahjumma said approach y/n but she flinch away from Ahjumma...

BP enter in her room.

"Ahjumma what happen?" Jennie ask Ahjumma... Ahjumma let out a little sigh and said
"she really really cant handle with softie way... Ahgassi I need your help..."

BP look at y/n who stand in corner of room with naked body... "Are you a kid huh?!" Jisoo said. Rose and Jisoo walk toward her and grab her arm tightly...

"don't touche me!!" y/n struggle tried to let go of they grips. "this kid!!" Lisa said, help Jisoo and Rose dragging her to Ahjumma, while Jennie just shake her head in disbelieve...

"Arghhhhhhh" y/n scream when Ahjumma start to put ointment on her wounds. "Emmmpp ehhmm" y/n still whimper but now she cant scream, because of Rose shut her mouth with her palm.