5

Y/n pov-

"shireo! Oh waeyoo? I said i don't want~~ let go of my hands please..." y/n said struggling from Jennie grips... "aish, can you just stay still!!" Jennie said dragging y/n to the car...

No one pov-

Jennie forcing y/n into the car, "Auwchhh!" y/n groaned when her head bump into side of up car. Y/n rubbing her head while glare at Jennie.

Today they gonna fly to Japan for bp business with twice and redvelvet gang... Yes they gonna work together for 4 month.

Skip at airport-

"wait guys there was Momo and Joy isn't?" Rose said point at them...
"yeah Rosie, this girl I already told them don't come pick up us..." Jisoo said.

Jisoo smack Momo and Joy head from behind." agghh Yaak!!" Joy said in mad tone, when she turn around she shocked. " J-Jisoo aish yaa why you hit my head!" Joy said in mad tone. BP and Momo chuckles at her and she pout with angry face... Joy saw
Y/n behind Ahjumma, Joy raised her eyebrow. "So... Who is it" Joy ask...

Jennie walk toward Ahjumma and grabs y/n arm. "my doll" Jennie said... "special doll, i see.." Momo said while smirking... "yeah you right... She's my special doll, Only me can touched, play, and use her... She only will obey to me only me... Cause what? She's mine so don't even come toward her..." Jennie said sternly and give a death glare to Momo.

"woah woah sis we not gonna take her from you okey so.. don't worry sweetie" Joy said chuckles. "tch she never will be taken by anyone else... Shut up and let's go now!" Jennie said leave with y/n, left JiRosLis, Momo, Joy and Ahjumma behind. "Yaa wait us you cold ass" Momo said run toward Jennie with other...

Skip on the plane-

Jennie and y/n were seat together.

"tch doll? She really think she can had me huh?! NEVER! Yes mark my word I will never be with her..." y/n thought, gripping her own hands tightly... Jennie notice her.

Jennie; "wae? You cold...? Want me to cuddle with you hmm?"
*held y/n hands*

Y/n yanked her arm away from Jennie... Y/n rolled her eyes...

Jennie; "hoho girl,*grip her arm tightly* listen y/n... Be...a...good...girl before I'll do something that you don't want to happen!! Jennie said whisper to y/n in mad tone, while pinch
y/n thigh hardly...

Y/n groan but Jennie quickly cover her mouth to shut up her....

Jennie;"understood? answer me!!!"

Y/n nod her head while rubbing her thigh...

Skip at BP mansion at Japan-

Redvelvet and Twice ran toward BP with excited paste in their face...

Rose;Minari... I'm miss you my baby penguin...*hug Mina*

Mina;*hug Rose* I miss you too my chipmunk...*kiss Rose cheeks*

Redvelvet, Twice and BP greeting each other and talk with randomly topic...

Jennie notice y/n uncomfortable with this situation...

Jennie pov-

Jennie stand up from couch and held y/n hand...

Irene; where are you going?