3 torture for behave...

Blackpink pov-

We 4 going to living room and seat as usual for watching movie... Let Ahjumma take care of new maid(y/n)...

"we should taught her to respect and fear of us." Jisoo said... "nahh just let Ahjumma do that,  Ahjumma know what's she gonna do..." Jennie said while clingy to Rose.... Jisoo rolled her eyes, and told us about old moment when one of us maid almost kills Jennie, not only their maid. Theirs bodyguard also arrested betrayed them and almost kills Lisa and Rose.

Lisa, even she's have an psychopath side, but she the most weak among four all of them... After her mom and dad died she became traumatic with all things... As the younger's sister she always being protected from her elder sister. No one can touched, hit, mad at her, only her sister can do that to her... She can do everything she wants, her sister let her do everything but what if.... Lisa--- wait what you wanna know hmm? Keep reading for next....

Back to Blackpink pov-

After Jisoo done explained while other just nod and obey with her older sister, "arraseo... Kajja." Lisa said held Jisoo hands and other follow going to y/n room...

In your room-

"i have to leave from here, i have to met my dad" y/n mumbled but Jennie can hear her clearly...

"you cant, i meant you'll never leave from here, unless you want to die!." Jennie said approach y/n. Y/n lift her head look straight into Jennie eyes. "i thought you guys are kind person before... I was dumb to believe what people said about you guys, YOUR ALL DEVIL heartless person in the world!!" y/n said shouting at them...

Why y/n said like that? Did she didn't know who blackpink...  Yeah of course y/n didn't know about dark secret of blackpink, blackpink and y/n are same in one school, but blackpink are famous student in the school not with y/n, she just a normal girl in school... Because of gossip about Blackpink who always kind, care, and soft to other. Y/n are also proud of them, let say y/n also fangirl with them...

PAKKK!!!

Jennie slap hard y/n cheeks, make her lips bleeding a bit...

"Ahjumma you can go now." Jisoo said, the head maid obey her words bowing and going out of y/n room... That time y/n still don't know what will happened to her next, she never being beaten or getting hard suffers before... She always accept cared from her dad... Now her life will changed, she gonna feels an harsh suffer in her life from now.

⚠️adult content⚠️💦

No one pov-

Lisa grabbed y/n hair harshly, making y/n start to cry.
"this is lesson for you of being rude, and be an badgirl. After this show us your respect okey?" Jisoo said with evil smirk on her face, while grip y/n chin hardly...

Rose and Jennie already held whip. "are you deaf?! You want to die right now huh?!" Rose shouting to y/n loudly make y/n flinch.

"p-please don't h-hurt m-me..." y/n begging with cry helpless.

Lisa thrown you to the floor harshly, Jennie and Rose give one of her whip to Jisoo and Lisa. They start swing the whip roughly toward y/n, making y/n scream in pain loudly don't forget she was crying messily begging to them to stop.

"s-stop ArGhhh" y/n groaned in pain, while Blackpink laughing evil uncontrollably and keep hit y/n body many time...