|1| a bit of change

"a little bit of change is nice. right?"
~~~

"why are we even moving. i like this house. actually i love this house. it took me 3 years to get my room to look the way i wanted. i'm sure London is great but LA is just better. it seems gloomy in London. i'm sure it will be terrible" i told my dad as i helped pack away our dishes into moving boxes. "i know. i love this house too but right now LA is just a covid super spot and i think it would be not very smart to stay here. besides i miss my family back in England." I sighed. it was too late anyway. it's not like we didn't already plan to move there. "okay fine but you have to help me unpack." i told him as i got up from the ground. "deal" he picked up the box and put it on the moving truck. that was the last one. every last item in our house was put into 10 trucks. and with that, it was time to go to the airport.

~~~

"y/n, can you hand me that bag?" I passed my mom her carry on. "thanks, this change will be good. i will have my Folklore and Evermore tour in Europe and your father will get to see his family. you might even get some different jobs. you won't have to miss so much school flying overseas for fashion week either." "yeah i guess your right mom but London? couldn't we have lived in like Paris or Italy? what's so wrong with NYC that would have been cool?" she laughed. i was being serious. "i'm sure you will learn to love London." i walked away and sat down at my area on the plane. waiting for me was some snacks and a blanket. it was going to be a long flight. a couple minutes later, the plane took off. leaving behind the the life i had had my entire life, my friends, and my home for a rainy gloomy city where i knew absolutely nobody. perfect. i put in my headphones and started to play some music. i texted my best friend Emma. Emma is 2 years older than me and is like my big sister. i met her at a couple of modeling shoots and she quickly became my best friend. i don't know when i'm going to see her again.

emma chambie

i miss you already bae

stop i'm already fucking crying

jump out the plane and come back

you can live with me

alright. meet me on the ground
with a parachute to catch my fall

a blanket from my
couch will have to do

i have a blanket with
me on the plane. i can use
that as a parachute

text me when you land?

for sure.

i put down my phone and went to sleep. i'm gonna miss emma. don't worry, she sent me with lots of coffee. an entire suitcase to be exact. some part of me wishes this plane would just turn around and i could go back to being y/n styles, 17 year old famous actor and model living in LA with her parents. do people even know who i am in London. i probably won't even em get hired. that sounds snobby but that could be a problem. my British accent is terrible too. you would think sense my dad has one, mine would be good. nope. i don't want to start over. i just want to be back at home at the beach with Emma and not on a stupid plane to London.

~~~

@y/n_styles✔️

i'm gonna miss hersee all commentsusername: i'm gonna miss y/n emma content 😔username: nooo go backkkemmachamberlain: TAKE THID DOWNy/n_styles: emmachamberlain i'm not taking anythid downusername: y/n_styles hahahahahahausername: how does emma st...

i'm gonna miss her
see all comments
username: i'm gonna miss y/n emma content 😔
username: nooo go backkk
emmachamberlain: TAKE THID DOWN
y/n_styles: emmachamberlain i'm not taking anythid down
username: y/n_styles hahahahahaha
username: how does emma still look good in this pic
username: y/n emma reunion rn
y/n_styles: username hold on lemme just jump out this plane real quick.
username: y/n_styles omgomgomg you noticed me
username: oh to be friends with y/n and emma

~~~

i opened my phone to see an e-blast from teen celebs now. teen celebs now is like tiktok room but for famous people and not influencers. i have made it on a couple times but i try to avoid drama and conflict in the media. people will cancel anyone these days.

teen celebs now blast!!!
hey girls gays and theys. 17 year old actor-model extrordinair y/n styles and her singer parents taylor swift and harry styles have left the sweet life in la for europe. we don't know where in europe yet but all we know is they may not be coming back. teen y/n posted on her instagram a post of best friend influencer emma chamberlain with the caption "i'm gonna miss her." our sources say that the house they have lived in sense y/n was born had in fact been sold. we don't know where in europe they are going but all we can say is. europe here they come. that is it for monday nights e-blast. see you tomorrow.

i closed my phone. "uh of course they couldn't just let us be." i said quietly, as my parents were already asleep. i put down the phone and tried to get some sleep.

~~~
note: ummm heyy. so i hope you liked the first chapter. y/n don't worry i would hate to leave behind THE EMMA CHAMBERLAIN too. but she might make a come back 😉. anyway please check out the next chapter. i will leave ya too it.