|11| tchao paris

It was our last day in Paris. I wanted today to see the sights in Paris and enjoy louis and my families company.

"I'm not ready to go. Paris is beautiful" i said crawling into Louis' arms.

"I know darling. But on the bright side you will get to see Aurora" aurora was louis' cat that he got for his birthday. He let me name her.

"True." I said playing with his soft brown hair.

"What shall we do today" he said in his heavy British accent.

"Well we have diner with my parents and some of the other models in such but I'm open to anything."

"Well then i have you all to myself for the day then."

"That you do partridge."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

~~~
"Alright. Are you ready to go?" Louis said to me as I finished up my hair.

"Almost. I should let my parents know we are going out."

"Oh yeah, of course"

father harreh

Louis and I are going out for
the day. We will be back by diner.

Alright. Don't do anything
I wouldn't. And be safe

I will. Love you

Love you too honey.

~~~
"K. Now I'm ready."

"After you" Louis said opening the door to the hall.

"Why thank you."

We got into the car and the driver drove us to the Louvre. An art museum.

Lilly had a show there but we didn't get to see much of it. Louis knew this so he brought me here so I could see everything.

"Mademoiselle we have arrived" the driver said as he pulled over to let us out.

"Merci Pierre. We should be finished in a couple hours but I will be sure to let you know."

He nodded and we walked out.

Paparazzi was there so we tried to hide away as best as possible.

@celebretea (let's pretend this is a new tea page)

(Pretend it's you and lou)@celebretea Louis Partridge and Y/n Styles seen leaving the Louvre

@celebretea
Louis Partridge and Y/n Styles seen leaving the Louvre.

~~~
@y/n_styles ✔️