|14| aspen?

a month after i had gotten casted for the role of america, the directors announced that they found others for each role.

over the past month i have just been going to the beach and spending time with my mom. it's been fun but i am so ready to get to work.

"do you have any idea who is going to be who?" mom said handing me some toast.

"other than will, no idea."

"well then i'm sure your excited"

"sure am. unless i hate the people. let's hope i don't hate them."

she threw a napkin at me "y/n" she said sarcastically as she laughed.

~~~

"bye mom" i said as i got out of the car.

"bye sweetie"

i stood in front of the set. i'm so excited.

a car rolled up behind me. a girl came out. about my age. gorgeous blonde hair.

"oh hey. you must be america." she said walking up to me.

"what?" i said confused.

"oh are you here to shoot something else. i just assumed from the red hair. i'm lizzy. lizzy greene"

"oh right sorry. i'm y/n styles. yes i'm going to be america."

"no way. i'm marlee"

"oh i love marlee. she's my favorite."

"mine too"

william came up to us. "are you too just going to stand there. everyone is waiting"

"alright. alright." we walked in and just like will said, everyone was there.

"ah y/n, lizzy i see you have met, have a seat." reese said leading us to two chairs around a large table where the others were sitting.

"lou's running a little late but he should be here shortly."

wait lou? it can't be my lou because he's in london. and he would have told me. i face timed him yesterday but he was in his room. it can't be him.

"y/n are you alright." reese said snapping me out of it.

"oh yeah sorry. i zoned out." i said embarrassed

"oh it's alright honey. we were just going to have everyone introduce themselves starting with you."

"oh yeah of course. i'm y/n styles and i'm playing america."

"i'm lizzy greene and i'm playing marlee"

"i'm william franklyn miller and i'm playing maxon"