|2| home sweet london

"maybe not as bad as i thought."

"y/n, y/n wake up we are here." i woke up to my mom towering over me, suitcase in hand. i looked out the window to see an all black car sitting there in the rain. we were most certainly in london. i got up from my seat and grabbed my bags. we walked down the runway and got in the car. it was pouring at this point. my hair was soaking wet. "nice introduction to london huh" my dad said in a sarcastic way. i laughed. we drove to the Ritz where we were staying. when we drove up our bodyguards were there. the paparazzi started to swarm us but i stopped to take a couple pictures with some fans. i guess i was being dramatic when i said nobody would know who i was.

teen celeb now
hey girls gays and theys. it is now tuesday and here we are with our blast. it is now confirmed that the styles family has in fact moved to none other than London, England. sources say the family was seen exiting a limo at the Ritz hotel. that's it for now. see you in the next blast.

i put down my bag and lied on the bed. i got my own room in the penthouse on the west wing. i looked out the window to see rainy london in all of its gloom. wow la to this. i was so jet lagged. it was 8:00 pm in london but in la it would be midnight. i went right to sleep and did not wake up until the afternoon. mom and dad were already up and about. i took a shower and packed up my stuff. "hey sleepyhead ready to go to the house. the movers have already moved some stuff in." my dad said as he zipped up his suitcase. "uh i guess. i'm gonna need some coffee though." my mom handed me a cup. i looked down to see a cold brew. "way ahead of you" my mom said. i thanked her then drank it and we were on our way.

~~~

y/n_styles✔️

heyy london see all commentsusername: loving the hatusername: nooo why did you leave laemmachamberlain: give me my glasses backy/n_styles: emmachamberlain come to london and you can have them 😇username: y/n_styles i love their friendship taylorss...

heyy london
see all comments
username: loving the hat
username: nooo why did you leave la
emmachamberlain: give me my glasses back
y/n_styles: emmachamberlain come to london and you can have them 😇
username: y/n_styles i love their friendship
taylorsstyles: I told you to crop out my elbow.
y/n_styles: taylorsstyles oops
username: marry me 💍
y/k_styles: username k 💍🤝
username: y/n_styles ahhhhhhhhh

~~~
we arrived at the house and it was beautiful. it was an older house but my parents had it renovated and restored. i had only ever seen it in its form before. maybe london won't be so bad.

we went inside and dad was right

we went inside and dad was right. all the furniture was unpacked and some of our things as well. i went up to my room and it was beautiful. a cute room with all the pastel decor me and the stylist picked out. a door connected with my bathroom and closet. in the closet a staircase that lead to a small reading nook. i love it. i went back to my main room and looked out the window. a big bay window with a ledge on it. it was amazing. the only thing about this house was that it was very close to the neighbors house. which sucked because my window was perfectly lined up to a window in their house. thank goodness there was a tree though. some privacy. i unpacked the rest of my stuff and then went out. i put on some sunglasses and a jacket and went downstairs "hey i'm gonna go out and get lunch." i said to my parents as i grabbed my purse. "okay but bring a bodyguard" my mom said while unpacking china. "no offense" i turned to the bodyguard who was brought in by my mother "but i think people would swarm a bit more with the um. entourage. besides nobody will recognize me without you guys." i said to my mom "okay but please be careful" i started to leave the house " i will." i ran to the train station and got on. i rode the train until i got to my stop. i walked to a sandwich shop i saw while we were driving. i was right. without my parents and with the glasses, nobody recognized me. it was kinda nice. i got to the eatery and ordered a panini. once it was ready i ate it then went to the bookstore. i had already read most of the books in my room so i wanted to get some new ones. the selection, hunger games, and some others. books in hand i walked back to the train station. i arrived and waited till the train got there. i got on and then all of the sudden somebody ran into me. "hey watch it" i said as i picked up my books and glasses. some murmurs had gone about the car. "oh my goodness i'm so sorry" the guy that bumped into me helped pick up my books "are you y/n st-" i interrupted him. "yes. but i should be going" i walked away and got off at the next stop. i figured walking would be better than a train ride with that idiot. i started to walk out of the train station until i felt a tap on the shoulder. "sorry but you forgot this." my hunger games book was in his hand. "thank you, but i must be going." i walked away. he didn't follow me this time. i got home and went inside. "hey honey how was it. did anybody recognize you." my mom said as she grabbed my coat. "for the most part no, until some idiot ran into me. i got out of there though." i said sitting down. " oh i'm sorry. well tonight we have a dinner with the neighbors." she sat down next to me. "the neighbors?" i grabbed a cookie from the table " yes. the ones on the left. a woman came over about 20 minutes ago inviting us. she seemed nice."

teen news now
this past few days we have been all over y/n styles but today she was seen at the train with none other than Louis Partridge. what the two teens were doing together is unknown at this time. see you later.

Young and in Love | Louis Partridge On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara