|6| window

"one day your gonna fall from there"

it was the day after the party. thank goodness lilly was leaving. i love her but i think one day of lilly is all i could handle. dad was still filming for golden so mom came back. lilly was smart so last night cleaners came to be rid of the party. i got out of bed and did my morning routine. get up, workout, shower, eat breakfast, school. i decided i wanted to go out to get breakfast so i went over to the partridges house to ask if millie and lou wanted to come. i knocked on their door. anne opened it "oh hello y/n. what can i do for you?" she said as she brought me in. "i was just wondering if millie and louis wanted to come to the cafe with me before school." i said as i took off my coat "ah yes. well they are getting ready so why don't you go on up and ask." i went upstairs to millies room. a very lovely gray room with blue and white accents. pretty decorations. very millie. "hey mil" i said as i walked in. "hey y/n. not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here" i laughed " i know. you've only known me for 3 days but care to join me at the cafe." louis walked in. "oh shit, y/n what are you doing here." i laughed "well hello to you too" i was just asking your sister if she wanted to go to the cafe with me before school. wanna come?" very quickly he replied "sure. i mean yeah why not" millie giggled "i'm going to stay home. i have some stuff i want to get done before school." i turned to louis "i guess it's just you and me." he smiled "well alright then. millie you okay walking to school without us." she sighed "omg yes i'm not 10. i can go on the tube myself. now shoo shoo" we headed out the door and on our way to the cafe. just the two of us. we got to the cafe and ordered. i reached for my wallet and he stopped me and payed for our food. "you didn't have to do that." he laughed "i know." all of the sudden shutters from cameras began to flash. the stupid paparazzi. we ran to the from counter "can we leave out the back" i exclaimed "yeah. yeah of course." she said leading us out. we ran tea and scones in hand to anywhere where the paparazzi couldn't find us. we got to under a bridge and finally had a moment to stop and eat. "wow paparazzi really know how to crash a party" i laughed "partridge-styles party of two". we finished eating our food and got on the tube to go to school. school was very similar to the last. not much got done. lots of icebreakers and other boring stuff. after school louis and i walked home and parted ways.

louispartridge✔️

i think that's her fav hatsee all commentsusername: oh yeah they are 100% datingusername: username they have known eachother for 3 days, they just probrably are friends

see all comments
username: oh yeah they are 100% dating
username: username they have known eachother for 3 days, they just probrably are friends.
y/n_styles: i am very pretty
louispartridge: y/n_styles i'm prettier
emmachamberlain: louispartridge sir be nice to my wifey 😡
irisapatow: emmachamberlain marry me
william.franklyn.miller: irisapatow 😥
irisapatow: william.franklyn.miller sorry will my heart belongs to emma
emmachamberlain: irisapatow yes, i will marry you 💍✔️
y/n_styles: emmachamberlain *GASP*
emmachamberlain: y/n_styled sorry y/n, i must move on.
y/n_styles: emmachamberlain nooo wifey
username: y/n_styles ayyy why not both
username: new friend group????
username: they are so funny