Chapter 9

Chapter 9
                      Izuku's POV
As I walked into the classroom today Powerloader called those of us working with the hero course students outside. As we stood outside the classroom. "Alright today, you 6 will go with each class to their respective Hero class today." He told us. He then gave us directions to each class. Class 1-A was in Ground Beta and Class 1-B was in ground Delta.

I, Mei, and Quin are walking in that direction. "So do you think they will use babies made by big companies?" Mei pondered. "Well, I mean this will be their hero class so they might. Oh, maybe we could build some stuff for them!" I stated excitedly to start working on some more projects."Speaking of which do you want to help me build something? I want to build something that can scan people and tell you what their quirk is." Quin asked us. The look in his eyes looked like a kid in a candy shop an aura of determination   coming from him. "Absolutely that will help make many more babies!" Mei answered quickly. "Sure then I can actually get into programing." I stated. "Oh maybe we could make a mecha or maybe some anti quirk babies that can combat different quirks" Mei rambled. "Of course and we can have the hero course students use their quirks as like a test run." Quin continued. "I have an idea, maybe we can make stuff that can copy easier quirks like both yours. That would let people like me use them to do work like this to make it easier." I rambled myself.

The conversation continued til we reached the Ground Beta. As we waited in front of All Might, Quin was asking him some questions. "So what are they doing today?" Quin asked. "Of course. They are getting battle training done today as well as doing a search and destroy type rules for this engagement." All Might explained to us. "I see. So we are here to see how they fight so we can see their different fighting styles as well as the areas they will be heroes in." I explained while writing in one of my note books. "Hahahahaha. You're very smart Young Kayama! Your mother must be very proud!" He shouted as he hit my back. "Yeah, she is. Hey do you guys want to come over sometime and work that new idea of yours together?" I questioned Quin  and Mei.

"Really! Really really! We get to make a baby together already. I'm so excited of course. I can come over today!" Mei squealed in excitement. As she was  jumping up and down in place class 1-A walked out. As All Might explained to them what they were doing and the rules a kid with blue hair raised his hand. "Senesi, How will teams be decided?" He questioned. "Of course. They will be decided by lots of course!" All might explained. "But sir that seems crazy!" He yelled back. God does he have to be so loud are they all so loud wait. Those costumes are made by Dentrat! I run up to the Ashe blonde who made my mom anger the other day. 'Oh my god the design is amazing! The gauntlets look comfortable and tough! The sleek design looks very night with still being able to provide some safety for the user. The shoes have grip to grip any surface needed and still look stylish! And the mask-'

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU DAMN NERD!" He screamed at me. "Sorry your costume was made by company I look up to a lot." I explained. "I DON'T CARE STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled at me more. A purplette came over. "Name's Kyoka Jirou. You must be my upgrader Izuku Kayama?" She introduced with her hand out for me to shake. I take it "Yup that's me can't wait to work with you. I kinda work on something for you last as well. Although it is not done yet, I hope you can test it out for me some time Jirou." I told her. "Alright. The teams have been decided!"

Team A - Ochako Uraraka and Shinso Hiroshi
Team B - Shoji Mezo and Shoto Todoroki
Team C - Momo Yaoyorozu and Minrou Mineta
Team D - Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida
Team E - Yuga Aoyama and Mina Ashido
Team F - Rikido Sato and Kaji Koda
Team G - Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro
Team H - Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui
Team I - Mashiro Ojiro and Toru Hagakure
Team J - Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero

"First match will be Team A heroes vs. Team D villians the rest will join me in the observation box!" All might explained to as. "Good luck you all!" I cheered them all on as we left for the observation room.

A/N I'm very sorry everyone for dropping off the face of the earth. I'm back and I'm ready to write. I had a bit of trouble with this chapter more cause I want to at least get one battle in. But I couldn't make on very well. Sorry. But I will work on it for you all :)