Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Izuku's POV

We spent most of the summer studying and we finished up the last couple of months in the school year. It was getting closer to the time of the exams and I started to get more restless. I opened my phone to see if there was anything that might help. Music always seemed to calm me and I overheard someone in my class say something about a band called Deep Dope and I wanted to check them out.

I found an album by them and bought it and put in my head phones ready to work more on my invention designs. It was very punk rock but I liked it. A lot actually it was more calming than most music that the therapist or mom told me to listen to.

I got a notification on my phone and opened it up. Person found dead with blood drained from body 3 body found this month. I bookmarked the site. Another one found today. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad. Well the exam is tomorrow all I can do is sleep and be ready. I layed on my bed and fell asleep.

Time skip brought to you by chibi midnight

I woke up. Jumped out of bed and got dressed in my work clothes. It consists of brown heavy gloves, my red shoes, my dirty green welding shirt, my Jean overalls, and of course my goggles. I grabbed my notebook and rushed downstairs. "MOM TODAY IS THE DAY I'M GONNA GRAB SOME CAFFEINE AND HEAD OUT" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I went to the coffee maker and started my dark roast extra caffeine coffee.

When it finished I poured into my coffee mug. As I was rushing out the door my mom stopped me. "Why don't I take you? I have to go there anyway for a teacher meeting." "Yes of course please that gives me more time to work on my pet project." I got out in one breath.

The whole drive there I worked on some of the mechanical outer shell of an arm brace. Before I knew it we were there. "Alright your practical exam is later in the day than normal I'll see you in a few hours I have to head to that teacher's meeting" Mom told me as she began to put the car keys in her hand bag. "Alright mom I'll see you later hopefully I do well love you" I told her before running off.

I tripped and fell. I closed my eyes expecting pavement in my face but it never came. I took a peek "woah woah what the?" I shouted as I was floating there. I looked at the girl next me with her short brown hair. "It'd be bad luck if you fell on the day of the exams" I nodded quickly not knowing what to say. "Well I gotta get to my exam hopefully I see you around" she said as she released her quirk.

Oh my gosh oh my gosh I just talked to a girl!!! I thought. She has an interesting quirk I need to ask her more about it, hopefully she makes it into the school. I thought so more as I stepped into the room for the written test with a load of confidence.

Time skip brought you by floating Chibi Uraraka

It was getting close to the time for my practical exams. I checked my watch, 4:15 well I have 5 minutes left to prepare before they give us the rundown on how the test will go. I began to enter with a bunch of students. One girl had pink dreads. Another student seemed to be arguing with the air? He had black hair and scar on his right hand that went up to his forearm. Another student was busy with some electronic in her hand. Occasionally making it buz and zap. She had blonde hair and bright yellow eyes. Another guy looked very plain but looked all over the place as if he was looking at something that wasn't there but was. And some others but none as weird as those few....yet.

"HELLO LISTENERS!" Shouted the blonde at the podium I looked and it was uncle Mic. "I SAID HELLO LISTENERS" he tried again but to no avail. "WELL WE WILL BEGIN THE OVERVIEW YOU ALL WILL BE QUIZZED ON HOW WELL THE PEOPLE FROM THE HERO COURSE DID AND WHAT THEY COULD TO IMPROVE AS FAR AS EQUIPMENT GOES DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?" He told us in his rather loud voice. "YOU ALL WILL BE GIVEN 5 EXAMINEE EACH TO JUDGE AND EVALUATE." He explained some more.

I was given some girl who could expand her hands, she had orange hair and green eyes. A girl who had purple hair and headphone jacks for earlobes. A guy who could discharge electricity with blond hair. A girl who could create acid out of her body. And I finally got Iida. I smirked at the last person I had.

The girl her name was kendo took down a few robots and helped a few students here and there. She would work well with some form of martial arts. And maybe some things she could throw to give her some form of range.

The electricity guy's name was Kaminari. He shocked a few robots and took a short break before he went and shocked a few more. His suit should help him conduct electricity more. Maybe if I could find out why he was taking breaks we can cut down on his break time with some sort of gadget. I wonder if he can control who or what he shocks.

The next girl was the one with purple hair her name was Jirou. She jabbed her jack into some of the robots and it fell apart as it shook. Maybe if her jacks aren't super durable we could put on armor onto them to protect them. We could give her some speakers so she could plug in and produce sound through them. Maybe some headphones or earplugs to block out sound if she can use her jacks to track sounds.

The final girl with the acid and pink body. Her name was Mina. She melted several robots. Her quirk allows her to create acid. We need to understand how corrosive she can make it and make a suit that won't melt. She could try and force her acid through a small single point so she could shoot it out like a geyser. If she could lower the corrosive levels she could slide across the floor and skate to where she needs to go. We would need holes in the bottom of her shoes so she could use the acid out of her feet.

Last but not least we have Iida. He rushed forward and kicked several robots and destroyed them. He rushed around looking for the highest pointed robots. I did see him run away from the zero pointer and away from the girl I met earlier today. Then a boy with purple hair asked him a question and Iida answer respectful. The boy then ordered Iida to turn around and save the girl and Iida did just that. Well Iida was pacing going at a decent speed so he wouldn't tire out so that was smart. He ignored a student who clearly needed help so that was a major blow and the boy's quirk clearly affected him into helping the girl out so he shouldn't get any bonus points for that. For his suit designs he need coolers for the engines so he doesn't overheat as quickly and can cool down quicker. He will need a pouch for emergency carbor-hydrates to refuel him in case of emergency.

I handed in my reports to the teacher. He had a bulldozer for a helmet on his head. "Here you go sir" "Thank you younger man I hope to see you at school" " Of course sensei." After our conversation I left and met up with mom out front.

"So sweetie how did it go?" She asked excited "It went well I'm sure I got in" I told her just as excited. "I'm glad now let's go home and have some katsudon for dinner as congratulations." She's almost shouting.

Author's Note - I'm so glad and excited you guys like this we have a over 100 views and I can't be any happier I hope you guys continue to like as it goes on. You guys and gals are amazing people keep being amazing ❤️💙💙❤️