Chapter 3

Chapter 3

                        Izuku's POV

I woke and walked downstairs. I tend to be an early riser. I heard the TV on as I walked down and mom was watching the news. She was angry very angry. I looked at the TV and saw why. Mount Lady had taken down another villain and was rising in the ranks. She and my mom had a bit of a rivalry going on for god knows what reason. 

I shook my head sometimes mom can be really immature. I laughed at my own thought. I walked into the kitchen and poured some cereal and sat at the table. "Anything new happen?" I asked her. "Just the annoying mountain stealing someone else's villain." She said with venom in her voice.

I chuckled at her comment and decided to text Iida and Todoroki on discord.

Cogs&Gears(Izuku): Hey you guys want to hang out or study today?

Engineman(Iida): Yes I think that would be wise as we have entrance exams coming up.

Penguins(Todoroki): Yea the ok with me Father left not long ago so I should be fine

Cogs&Gears: Whom's house do we go to?

Engineman: My home is free we can study there

Penguins: Ok 2ish?

Cogs&Gears: Sounds good see ya later

Penguins: See you later

Engineman: I shall prepare

I put down my phone. "Hey mom I'm going over to Iida's house to study later." "Alright just remember to be safe." She responded. I looked at the time it was 12. Great I slept in. I don't usually do that. I got dressed and ready and I grabbed my bag and my goggles. The goggles are black straps with green lenses and a picture of gears on the side.

  Time skip brought to you by chibi inventor izuku

"I made it finally" I said to myself as I walked up to Iida's house and knocked on the door. "Oh hello Kayama. How are you doing today?" Iida asked. "I'm doing good. I had a rough start though." I answered honestly. "Ah I see well come in Todoroki arrived not long before you we can begin studying" he told me as he ushered me inside. It was decently sized house for a family of pro heroes. I looked at all the family pictures. I wish I had a picture of them. "Sometimes I wish they had lived and not me. It's wrong that I get to be happy live when they gave up their lives for me." 

I looked up and saw Iida giving me a worried look. "Are you alright do you need to talk about anything?" He asked. "I'm fine don't worry" I told him as I scratched the back of my head. "Besides we should study plus I want to work on some of my workings before the entrance exam comes up." "Hello Kayama"I jumped in my skin as he greeted me. "Aah T-Todoroki y-you scared me."

"Isn't that what people do on birthdays?" "Yes...I mean no….I mean not that way Todoroki" I managed to get out. "Ah yes happy birthday Kayama should I go get a cake?" He asked with enthusiasm. "No no I'd rather not celebrate it. I don't feel like this is a good date so let's study and enjoy the day." I told them while looking down. 

Today is my birthday isn't it? Why today? Why did they have to go? Why did they have to die? NO NO I can't think like that. I shook my head. As I went to Iida's room I noticed he has more glasses than last time. "Isn't your collection getting too big."

"Nonsense you could never have enough glasses Kayama. Never enough." He said the last part more seriously "I-I see well then l-let get started t-then." We began to study. We don't really need help studying but a little extra studying doesn't hurt.

  Time skip brought to you by chibi Iida

"Well I'm glad we could get together like this. We should do this every week til the entrance exams." I told them. Me and Todoroki were leaving, it was late and my mom was probably worried. " Yes we should. This was very useful. See you guys next week?" Iida said. "Yes I'll be here" me and Todoroki answer back.