Chapter 7

Chapter 7

                       Izuku's POV
After a few days of school studies we entered the support classroom. Powerloader stands at the front. "Hello everyone. Today will be a bit different for a few of you. So this year I decided that a select few of you will help work on the hero course students' costumes and orders." He told us. He walked to the board and wrote 6 names down

Mei Hatsume
Izuku Kayama
Ashe Walker
Eclair Fukuhara
Quin Kono
Saburo Hayashido

"You will go outside and decide which class you're going to work with. How you decide that is up to you." Powerloader told us. As we walked out of the classroom up to the hero course classrooms. "How shall we decide this?" Quin asked "Oh Oh I know! Rock paper scissors!" Ashe said."That sounds really dumb" Eclair said while rolling his eyes. "Actually that's not a bad idea." I told them we all stood in a circle and played rock paper scissors. "So Me, Izuku, and Mei are 1-A and Elcair, Ashe, and Saburo are class 1-B." Quin said. We walked to our respective classes.

As we walked into the class they all looked fairly weird themselves. Although I notice one student staring at me. He has ash blonde spiky hair. Uncle Easer than told us to introduce ourselves. "Hi my name is Mei Hatsume and I can't wait to build things for you." Mei told them. Wow she seems more normal this time. Wait there is a sparkle in her eyes. Next was quin "My name is Quin. I'm probably the calmer one of the 3 here." Normal?

You are about as weird as the rest of us quin although we haven't been able to hang out much "Hi my name is Izuku Kay-" "MIDO" Shouted the ash blonde as he stood up suddenly. Who is he? Why is he calling me mido? I thought to myself. "Midoriya it's me katuski….kacchan" Kacchan? Kacchan! I began to recognize him. Suddenly the room became hot. It was getting difficult to breathe. I clutched my chest to help calm myself down. I'm no longer in a classroom. I'm in a burning building. How did I get here. Someone help anyone. "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed hoping someone could save me from the fire. I crawl into a ball. The fire blazes around me and I begin to hyper ventilate. One of my friends grabbed me. "help me Iida…" I whisper.

                     Bakugo's POV
Senesi told us that some nerds from the support class are coming by today. Apparently they will be working on our costumes. "I hope it's some cute girls" the grapehead drooling said. "Shut the fuck up you stupid perv." I told him as I caused some explosions in my hand. "I hope the guys are cute." Raccoon eyes said.  "I hope they are chill" Earphone jacks said casually. "Let's hope they are nice and helpful" Factory said with her hands clapped together.  All these extra are so annoying. "Quiet all of you." Senesi told us. "They are here so behave yourselves. And don't let me catch any of you looking down on any of these students because of their quirks. Do you understand me?"

"Yes senesi" we all say in usion. "You all may come in now." I look up and I couldn't believe my eyes. That can't be…how is midoriya here. I haven't seen him in years. I thought he was gonna become a hero like we promised. As I thought this my hand went down and rub the pin input on my uniform. It's an All-Might pin from the silver age. It's worn and beaten but it's important to me. "Alright introduce yourselves." Senesi told them. "Hi my name is Mei Hatsume and I can't wait to build things for you." Said the girl with pink dreads and cross hairs in her eyes. "My name is Quin. I'm probably the calmer one of the 3 here."

The next one said. "My name is Izuku ka-" "MIDO" I shouted. He looks at me confused. "Midoriya it's me Katsuki...kacchan" I told him. He looks more confused. Then a look of recognition. He begins to clutch his chest. And his breathing quickens. "AHHHHHHHH" he suddenly shouted. Senesi immediately made the class back up. "Iida you are the quickest can you get Kayama here to nurses. I need to make a phone call. Katuski you will need to meet me after class in the staff room." I just stood there shocked. My best friend screamed. What's wrong with my best friend. All I could do was nod my head. During class I could only think about what happened with Mido today.

             Time skip brought to you by Chibi Iida doing squats

Before I could leave the classroom Sensi stopped. "Come with me. You're not in trouble but we need to talk to you about Kayama. Follow me." Aizawa told me sternly. "Alright Sensi." Followed him. We reached the teacher breakroom. I saw Midnight, Vlad, Cemetoss, and Powerloader. Aizawa Senesi sat me in front of Midnight.

"So you knew Izuku from a long time ago?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yea Mido and I were childhood friends before his apartment got burned down. I thought they  said he was fine though." I answered. "He was ok physically, but mentally, he is a wreck." "I don't understand midnight sensei" I responded. I started to look at her nervously. I looked at aizawa Senesi. "Look kid... it's hard to say this. He isn't that same person he was when that fire happened." Aizawa told me with a look of sadness in his eyes for a moment before it was gone. "What do you of course he isn't people changed but he loved heroes more than anyway else. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE FORGET OUR PROMISE TO BE HEROES!" I yelled irritated. They won't answer my questions. Maybe yelling will get me some.

"Alright. I understand but, he is quirkless and he was orphaned in that fire." Midnight told me with a sad expression. "What...you mean...auntie inko and uncle hisashi both died in The Great Mustafa fire?" I asked.  She slowly nodded. "Wait...were you there?? YOU JUST LET THEM DIE IN THAT FI-" I screamed at her  "OF COURSE I DIDN'T. I COULDN'T STOP THEM FROM RUNNING IN I HAD TO WATCH A FATHER RUN IN AT THE SCREAMS OF HIS SON AND I MADE A PROMISE TO HIS MOTHER TO TAKE CARE OF HIM IF ANYTHING HAPPENED!" She cut me off.

She looked sad but pissed off, it scared me. "YOU DON'T WHAT IT'S LIKE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT HE WENT THROUGH OR WHAT I DID AS HIS PARENT. It hurts me so much when he gets flashbacks or when he gets triggered by something." She told me. "Whatever" I turned left the room and slammed the door.

A/N- So sorry about the last couple of weeks so much happened. Our house was broken into we thought my sister had covid college started it's been crazy. We also hit 1k views on this I'm so excited and hype. Congrats to you all for making this possible 🎉🎉🎊🎊 there will be more coming up and expect to see an Halloween special 🎃🎃