La'manburg-3 (edit)

(note:this is before Tommy left he's exile also thought i could change it because it would be more better also they are minors so im not shipping them but i will do a lot with their friendship)

~in la'manberg~

It was a calm and quiet as everyone was just doing there normal thing except for the president ,tubbo he is not happy with anything because he misses his best friend and hates that he let dream get into his mind and make him forced to exiled him as he slowly becomes depressed as he won't sleep and eat as he just sits down on the bench that he and Tommy would sit everyday and listen to the discs and watch the sunset and sunrise.

Tubbo mind:Tommy...i miss you so much,i wish you were here with me.. you always make me happy...

Fundy:hey tubbo!

Tubbo:!💢,oh hey fundy...

Fundy:still thinking about Tommy i see..

Tubbo: yah,i miss him and i wanna vist him but dream keeps telling me that he is doing fine but...my heart ❤️ says to go to him

Fundy:im sure he is fine

Tubbo:i don't know, i don't trust dream , you shouldn't ether..,he gives me chills down my spine every time he is around..just be careful fundy

Fundy:....alright

Tubbo then got up and started to walk around his country with a motionless face because sure he cares for them but there's only one person that can make him laugh and be happy as he walked around , he sees the portal that leads to nether and Tommy exile and he wants to go see him and hug him,tell him that he misses him but he can't because he was unsure about what would happen then in the night he will sneak away and go through and see (*cough* stalk *cough*) him while hiding behind trees and bushes to see him then he goes back to the portal and back to la'manberg as he goes to the bench and sits down looking at the night sky.

(Note:im gonna change the lyrics of the song so it could be about there friendship instead of stuff about lovers because i love Tommy and tubbo beautiful bond of friendship)

~in Tommy exile~

Tommy looks at the night sky and thinks about his family and friends and his best friend tubbo and remembers the fun times they have together.

Tommy mind:*sigh* tubbo...,im..so sorry,i hope we can be together again like we used too.

Tommy:maybe if i hadn't done that prank i would still be at home and not here.

Selfish~

Tommy:no I'm not selfish I took the blame so Ranboo wouldn't be in trouble and fixed George's house and apologized.

Tubbo betrayed you~ he's not gonna visit you~

Tommy: I'm sure he will visit me he's my best friend and he'll probably come visit me , right?

He doesn't care about you~ dream is the only one that visits you~

Tommy:dream is just a basturd,he's not my friend 💢

Dream is the only one who makes time for you while others don't even care about you~

Tommy:I know they care about me.. and they probably visit me hell I've been through there wars since i was fucking nine!?

Tommy sighs as he goes back into his tent and lays down on his bed try to get some sleep and hope someone will come see him or at least show up to say they care.

~in la'manberg~

Tubbo mind:I have so much to do but I'm just a kid and I don't know what to do,at least big Q is able to help me , I can't let anyone see me weak or be anything like Shlatt..💢

~both la'manberg and Tommy exile~

Both Tommy and Tubbo couldn't sleep at all as they miss each other and the good times they had before the wars so they decided to sing softly to the l'amanberg national anthem song.

Tubbo:🎶I heard there was a special place~~

Tommy:🎶I heard there was a special place~~

Tubbo and Tommy:🎶where man can go and emancipate the brutality and tyranny of their ruler~~~

Tubbo:🎶well this place is real~~

Tommy:🎶we needn't fret~~

Tubbo and Tommy:🎶with Wilber Tommy Tubbo fuck Eret~~, it's a very big place not blown up l'amanberg~~~

As they sing the song of l'amanberg they remember the memories of them playing around and chasing each other and being happy as in there dreams they listen to the discs and mess around with each other and hug with a smile on their faces.

Tubbo and Tommy:🎶my l'amanberg~my l'amanberg~~, my l'amanberg~my l'amanberg~~

Tommy:🎶well our faith was strong~~

Tubbo:🎶within these walls~~

Tommy:🎶a sanctuary that would never fall~~

Tubbo:🎶a sanctuary that would never fall~~

Tubbo and Tommy:🎶the beauty of this landscape overthrew ya~~

Tommy:🎶he made his throne and betrayed our land~~

Tubbo:🎶but we still stand strong and we hold our hands~~

In the night sky show outlines of Tommy and Tubbo in their l'amanberg uniforms as they float around while laughing and holding hands excitement and laughter in their faces away and they fade away.

Tubbo:🎶and from here i can see my l'amanberg~~~

Tubbo and Tommy:🎶my l'amanberg~my l'amanberg~~, my l'amanberg~my l'amanberg~~

After that they went to sleep and dream that they will be reunited again and they can have fun like they use to when they just run around and be silly,where they can be kids again.

(Hope you guys enjoy this new version and hope and you guys are doing good and see you later)