The hidden kingdom-7

(And now back to where we left off)

Note:hey technoblade/big brother..strange how im speaking to you huh well writing to you but anyway i wanted to say that...im sorry im sorry for betraying you and for blaming you for killing tubbo and everything i was just overwhelmed with my emotions that it took a hold of me and from seeing you killing tubbo it just reminded me of the experience i went through of it and im also sorry for the trouble i caused you and for annoying you and steal your stuff like a raccoon and im just sorry for everything also the reason i been calling you "the blade" was because i thought of you as my hero so i decided to call you that,you were always so strong and cool and i wanted to be like you and how brave you are , you were always my hero and a awesome big brother i thought that if i tried to do what you do you would be proud of me ,ive always idolize you and love how awesome you are with weapons ,i wanted to be like you and be strong and brave...im sorry that we never got along much i wished we did i always admire how Phil loved you more then me and Wilber and let's be honest you were always his favorite and nothing will ever change that as i tried to please him and make him proud but i guess i was never important to him and that's ok at least he can have you and replace me im ok with that i really felt happy with this family but that feeling disappeared long time ago and i guess it's for the best anyway hope you have a better day and...i love you big brother.

From Tommy

Ps.I've also been manipulated and tortured physically and mentally and emotionally and abused by dream for the past months in my exile as he forced me to throw all my stuff in the ground and he blows it up with tnt in front of me and gave me some panic attacks and nightmares from the past in the wars and everything but it's ok...

After reading the note techno felt so much emotions circling around as tears fell down on his face but mostly sad that Tommy felt this way and guilt for not being there for his little brother and never noticing his feelings from everything and things couldn't get worse as he looked out his window seeing he has company it was tubbo and big q and fundy and looks like they wanna fight and he also sees ghostbur there to just being there and decides to put the notes in his pocket sense there are ones for them and Phil and others then he steps outside with caution as he knows when it's time to fight as he is now stepping on to the snow where the butcher gang are on the other side.

technoblade:so what brings you here

Big q:we had enough for what you have done to us and it's time to pay for your crimes!

Technoblade:what crimes ive done nothing

Big q:your responsible for everything that happened in the wars and the killings! (Sorry im kinda bit forgetting sometimes of the past in the smp)

Fundy:you need to come with us to pay for your crimes!

Tubbo:*is just silent because he doesn't want to do this and he still misses Tommy* ...

Technoblade:*sees tubbo sadness* you must really miss my little brother huh tubbo

Tubbo:...yes i lot

Big q:hey! Leave the president alone he doesn't have to say anything to you!

Technoblade:whatever im not going anywhere

Tubbo:techno just come with us..

Rambo:...

Technoblade:you know there's no other way....I CHOOSE BLOOD!

As techno says that big q was angry and they start to fight and of course despite 3 vs 1 techno was closely able to beat them until big q threatened carl the horse that if techno doesn't come with them he dies and techno was pissed off of this and had to surrendered as he dropped his weapons and armor on the ground except the notes and then they go back to la'manberg for techno crimes as they got back Phil can see his older (*cough* favorite) son as techno sees his father.