Author's Notes

Summary, because I tend to write wayyy too much in situations like this:

I love every single one of you. And yes, this story will be continued soon! So stay tuned for further updates (:
(And yes, I have drawn Chishiya with braids)

And here comes the long part.

WOW. Honestly. I don't even know where to start, because I have never finished one of my stories before so far :D And I mean it when I say that these last 25 days probably have been the most intense days in my life. This story was the reason I lived that last month, and it feels so surreal to get back to the real world now.

When I started writing CiaD, I had no idea what it would become eventually. It started as a couple of oneshots, but suddenly there was a story and a goal to reach. I got up in the morning to post the next chapter and I went to bed thinking about what was going to happen in tomorrow's part.

But that's not all of it. I would have never been able to make this if it wasn't for you. Every single one of you. No matter if you're a silent reader or if you spammed every chapter with dozens of comments. Every word you had to spare for this, every vote made me so incredibly happy I can't even describe it. You are amazing. Honestly.

I apologize for all those second hand embarrassment moments I caused you, all the heartbreak and tears. But Chishiya is worth all of it, and I can't wait to continue this!

Though there will be a short break for now. Nothing huge, just a couple of days. I still have a fulltime job after all, and a husband that deserves some attention too (whoops). Seriously, I love you hubs. I know it's not easy to live with a wife that doesn't talk about anything else but Chishiya :D

Anyways! What comes next? As many of you already know from the comments, I am going to write CiaD (maybe not completely, but at least parts of it) from Chishiya's point of view. It might get really interesting to see how he experienced that stubborn and persistent reader and how he actually gave in to the annoying smol that we are, hehe ~

After that, I will continue the story out of the MC's point of view. The story will be based on the manga, but it will mostly take place outside of the main story, so it won't spoil everything. It's completely fine if you don't want to read it to avoid spoilers, but to be honest, I can't wait for season two to continue.

All of it is already set in my mind, and I'd love to start with it immediately! But then again, private life needs some attention too.

Now that CiaD is done, I'll miss you a lot. The daily comments and reactions, because be assured that I recognize every single name and my heart jumps when I see each and every one of you. It wouldn't be possible to have more lovely readers than you, so again – THANK YOU!

So... That's it from me now, I guess. Hope you'll have a fantastic Sunday (or any other day regarding the time you'll read this). Looking forward to see you again in the other projects!

And if you ever have some requests about Chishiya fluff and comfort oneshots, hit me up! I'd definitely be up for some of those x3

Love you!

Sza ~