Lu's condition

Sanji's POV

The squid took us to a cave and thew us on it's floor ,Moss head and me quickly got up and ran towards Lu .

Moss head  grabbed Luffy and I stood protectively in front of them.

The squid screeched and then sunk into the dark waters.

Moss head tried to wake up Lu but she wouldn't. I slowly walked up to the two and snatch Lu away from Zorro's arms he growls.

"Luffy please wake up we need our captin we need you".She didn't wake up but we heard a few groans .

My head snapped to the direction of the noises. I see Law Kid and Ace slowly and wobbly get up.The slowness didn't last long the minute they saw Lu they panicked.

Ace ran towards me and pushed me aside ,Law and Kid quickly ran up behind him.

Law growled "move aside I need to check her ,I'm a doctor so I can help!"with that we all moved aside letting Law do his job.

He worked for a few minutes until Kid lost his temper "Ya done yet! "He yelled.Law grumbled "yea I'm done"he said after a few minutes. Ace frowned "And?" Law sighed "she's in a coma it could probably last a few hours or days no longer, The squid took out  almost all of her energy".

"No injuries? "I asked "no,shes just knocked out and weak"Law said in a frustrated tone.

Kid suddenly smirked "so she'll need someone to carry her" At this we all stood straight "I'll carry her I'm her first mate"stated moss head.

I growled so what "she loves food more and I'm the chef "I said"so I'm a doctor "Law calmly says"I'm the strongest and biggest"angrily yelled Kid.

While we were fighting Ace walked past us and gently picked up Lu bridal style and walked away from us and then turned to face us and smirked "I'm her brother, Got a problem with that? ".

We grumbled but Ace had a point so we followed him without another word.

Yosh so here's another chapter and Ace brings up a valid point family over everything else.Awww Lu's gonna e out of it for a while sadly :( but there's gonna be alot of arguments and boy talk amongst the guys (hint hint).