Luffy's crew

LUFFY'S POV

We thought we would starve to death on such a small boat that is until my crew found me.

Of course they didn't believe me at first and Sanji acted really weird. However Law  Kid and I convinced them,their faces were priceless I laughed so much.

~~~~~~~Time lapse

So a few days have past and me and my crew are still looking for Kid and Law's crew.

But Zorro and Sanji have been acting real strange, they say nothing is wrong so nothing must be wrong,must be my imagination (Clueless) .
Zorro's POV

When I first laid eyes on Luffy I knew I instantly fell in love.She's my captin and I know what I feel for her and I know curly brows (Sanji) does to.Heck I think even Law and Kid have a thing for her,but I'm her first mate so I'll be her mate for life.

I want her so bad I need her,I would never show others this side of me I find it too mushy but I love Luffy.

Sanji's POV

Crap,she looks so cute and I know this feeling,I love my captin. I think moss head does too .Not just him Kid and Law have been really close to her It makes my blood boil.I do love all women but there's something special about Luffy, something that makes me feel happy.

I wouldn't mind telling her this but I need her in my life, my captin my soul mate.

Okay people just wanted to know what you think of my story it's my first one piece fanfic so tell me what ya think.