Girl time

No bodies POV

Luffy was out on the ship's deck unaware of all the pairs of eyes watching her.

She was laying on her back lost in thought till a familiar skull face appeared before her.

"Oh hi Brook what's up?"she asked innocently. Brook laughed "ca-can I see your panties?",the guys watching got angry until they heard Luffy's answer "ok"she said and The five men had nosebleeds.

Brook laughs and then is met with a familiar female fist."PERVERT! "Yelled Nami and Robin grabbed Luffy and told her kindly "Luffy now that you're a girl We're gonna have to show you and teach yo some things about girls".

Luffy was confused but nodded and Nami and Robin lead her to their room.

In the Nami's room
"Luffy ya can't listen to what boys say all the time,your a girl now so No taking off shirts,and No taking off pants unless a doctor tells you or your taking a bath in a hot spring with only girls got that "Nami said.

Luffy just nodded and Robin smiled.

The girls talked about the do's and don'ts on how to be a girl. Luffy just stared and nodded "so now that we got that clear let's go to the deck and see what the guys are doing "Nami said eagerly.

Robin smiled and said "don't forget what we've told you, ok?"Luffy nodded "ok"and walked out.

Ace ran towards his sister and asked"what did you girls talk about? "Luffy smiled and answered"girl stuff".

Ace nodded and guided Luffy away from the other guys .

He turned his head and smirked at the others .his face practically saying' jealous?'

Sorry for the late update you guys I've been a bit busy

And aww Ace won't let anyone near Luffy .