luffy revealed

I'm a girl and not a bad looking one either,but still a girl. What did he do?and why?.I cried a bit how will my friends know who I am now?they won't recognize me.how Wil they find me? Then I realized something Bob forgot to re chain me and close the cell door i could escape YAY.

I'll find my crew and tell them what happened. So I got up and limped away since my body hurt alot 'mabey it was an after effect of the transformation' I thought.

I was so deep in thought that I accidentally ran into someone. I gasped as I saw two familiar tall men standing right in front of me.

"Hey who are you?"asked the man in the animal print hat.I couldn't speak for a while so the other man with red spikey hair  asked me"what are you doing here?".I found my voice and spoke softly "don't you remember me I'm Monkey D Luffy ".

Their eyes widened and the man with red hair burst out laughing the other man just smirked. "You expect us to belive you're the supernova ,let me tell you something, you're a GIRL Luffy is a GUY" .

I growled "Law!Kid!I can prove it just watch" I yelled.

Law's POV

I was confused but amused, here in front  Kid and me stood an attractive looking girl claiming to be Luffy.

Kid looked at me as the female said our names claiming she can prove she's Luffy.

I thought she was bluffing but I stood wide eyed as she stretched her arm up and it reached really high heights then she toched the roof and brought her arm back.No normal human could do that.

"Luffy"I said confused she uh he I don't know anymore,smiled"about time Law "she said.

"What are you guys doing here? "she, I guess, asked.Kid was still in a shocked state so I answered "we were looking for a way out,we got seperated from our crews and ended up here"she smiled "same with me".I was about to ask her something when I noticed her start to wobble the collapse. I caught her and carried her bridal style, I looked at Kid and he sighed "looks like we found another Person to add to the lost group".

KID'S POV

I sigh at the sight of a passed out Luffy in the arms of Law.'How did this happen and why I mean I'm not complaining about being stuck with a hot chi-eh what am I thinking that's Luffy! Luffy is a boy who somehow got turned into a hot chick '.I shake my self of the thought, Law noticed "what's the matter?"he asked,"nothing" I said a little too quickly. Law turned to me and narrowed his eye's.

"When we find a ship I'll need to do a quick checkup on Luffy alright? "He asked.I mentally growled "sure why would I have a problem with that"I said 'stupid Law'I thought then grinned "if it's a check up you won't mind if I watch right?I want to know what's wrong with straw hat".

Law thought about it for a while "sure as long as you don't get in my way ",I mentally danced "fine I won't "I said in a straight face.

Law's POV

I knew what Kid was up too 'I won't let him near her,she won't be touched by him she's mi-'Law stopped his thought' what's wrong with me this is Luffy not a girl a guy and me and Kid are seven years older than Luffy what the crud?'.I silently growled at myself how could I think that .

Luffy stirred in my arms and let out a soft moan 'so cute,no bad Law, no he's younger and a guy stop it'I scolded myself mentally.

Kid's shout brought me out of my trance "hey I found a small boat it's not that big but its big enough to hold three of us!".

I nodded and quickly went over to where he had found the boat.Kid and me quickly but carefully got in since we also have D fruit powers. Kid has some sort of magnetic pull power and I have one where I can cut a person but not kill him or her.

So me and Kid got in and floated away with my sea princess crud! I mean Luffy stupid brain.

End of chapter 2 so Please comment thought and vote for my story