Confessions

Zorro's Pov

I watched Luffy go explore the ship of captain Kid and my blood boils.That's it I can't wait I have to tell her "Oi Lu!"I call out she turns to me smiles and walks towards me."Yes?"she asks,I suddenly can't talk right"I-I I "I blush She looks at me and frowns.

"Are you alright your all red your not sick are you?"she puts her hand on my forehead and I blush harder "I-I'm fine,b but I have something to tell you".

She looks at me confused "okay what is it?"I hesitate a while and then yell out "MONKEY D LUFFY I LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRL".Her eyes widened "Z Zorro" she says and as if on cue Ace, Kid ,Killer, pervy cook,and Law came into the room all with a furious look.

"Trying to steal my girl on my ship"Kid says angrily "YOUR GIRL!!"Pervy cook Law and Ace yelled.Killer stood there quietly "yea I said my girl and Law what are you doing on my ship?".Law smirked "I let my self on board ".

Ace was steaming mad "I don't care who y'all are she's my little sister and none of y'all can have her".

A fight to the death was about to happen that is until a certain female yelled "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"we all turned to see Lu her hat covering her eyes.
Lu's POV

I can't believe any of this here they are fighting over me,as if I wasn't here,or didn't have a choice.This angered me so I yelled "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"the fighting stopped and everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Lu are you okay?"Ace asks I shake my head "no".

"Listen I love all of you to but Law Kid we have different paths to take we are all pirates and we have too go our separate ways.We have our own crews and ships and if we travel together we'd be an easier target for the marines".

Both Kid and Law frowned and nodded "Yes that's true I guess we didn't think of it that way "Law said.

"Yea and as much as I hate to admit it,I can never leave my crew "Kid said looking at Killer .

I nodded "Sanji,I already see that you would do anything to keep all women safe but I see that out of all the women you love Nami the most ".

Sanji blushed "I guess yea".

"Ace I appreciate you looking out for me but you have your own crew aswell you can't always be at my side,physically that is"Ace smiled "yea but While I'm here I'll be looking out for you"I smiled.

Just then a voice was heard"Oi Is anybody there!" .

I turned "Ussop!"I said and went to the deck followed by everyone else.

Kid and Law frowned "so I guess this is goodbye for now "Kid said .

Law smirked "but Lu I'll tell you this I won't give up on you "He leaned towards me and his lips met mine.he leaned back and jumped onto the deck of his submarine "see ya straw hat"he said leaving me shocked and everyone behind me angry.

"Stupid Law but what he said same,I won't give up till you're mine"Kid said and did the same as Law.

"Ok enough kissing thank you for the ride now goodbye "Ace said then picked me up and jumped onto my ship leaving a smirking Kid.Sanji and Zorro followed and the Kid pirates took off in the opposite way of the Straw hats.

Night came quickly and I was sitting on the ships deck all alone. I was alone until I heard a cough behind me I turned to see Zorro.

I smiled "hey Zorro what's up?"He blushed "w well you didn't answer me when I said I wanted you to be mine".

I smiled "Roanoa Zorro I Monkey D Luffy accept to be your girl"I said with a light blush.

He smiled and sat down next to me he pulled out a blanket and wrapped it around both of us.

"Captin I noticed Law and Kid steal the first and second kiss from you,permission to take the third one?".

I smiled "permission granted "and with that Zorro grabbed my chin gently and kissed my lips passionately and gently.

So as you all can see Zorro won and this is the end.But feel free to write your thoughts in the comments.