Candles❤

Precap :

Rams meets Priya and peehu after 5 long years in Dubai and they were celebrating Priya's birthday .

Update :

Priya blushed remembering the most beautiful night of her life. The night when Ram and Priya have confessed their love and became one forever.Ram asked coming near her ear.

"To kya decoration shuru kardu ?"

Priya was shocked at his audacity. She elbowed him showing Peehu.

Ram bit his tongue and mimed sorry.

Priya noticed his disappointment and told him "Pehle Peehu lo sulake mein saja dungi poori ghar " looking into his eyes with a mischievous smile.

Ram asked her if she would like to talk to her family and the Shergills. Priya wanted to talk to her very badly and tell him she is with her love but couldn't dare to face her father.

She told him "No Ram, I don't think I am ready to face Papa yet. He might hate me for leaving him"

"But you were never ready to meet me too and do you regret that now ?"

"No" pat came the reply.

"Today is the day I have been waiting for from the time I came to Dubai. It should have happened long back. It is just that I couldn't muster the courage to make it happen. I regret not coming to you earlier."

Ram told her with a composed tone "See Priya. It might be true that SudhirJi might be angry with you. He can never hate you. In fact, no one can ever hate you. He will be hurt for what you did but you'll have to explain to him everything clearly. You made me come close to my mother clear the differences between us, now it's my turn to help win back your fathers love. I'll be with you in every step ."

"Ram did you and Ma reconcile?When?"She asked.

"Soon after you left Vikram told me everything Priya.How you have put so much effort into bringing us together. I'll always be grateful to you for that. For Peehu, For so many things, Priya.

"When news of your death reached her she immediately came back to me. We both dint even need words to reconcile at that moment. She has lost a daughter like you. I have lost my love, my life. You were her only hope to bring me to her. But it was your apparent death that brought us together. I have isolated myself in a room for an entire week it was only after Ma came back and called me I opened the door and cried in her lap. She told me "Ram from now on you should try to make Priya's soul happy by doing things she likes. The first thing that would make her unhappy is to see you crying ."From then I have tried to stop crying. I have taken the orphanage under Kapoor Foundation Trust. I used to go to count stars on the beach and many more."

Priya was listening to everything with teary years regretting every moment she had stepped back from going towards Ram. How foolish of her to think he would be safe and happy in her absence. How could she not realize what would happen to him?

Ram "you have taken over the Orphanage ?"Pria asked shocked.

"That is another biggest regret in my life to leave that orphanage Ram. I have always lived under the guilt that I couldn't fulfil Nirmala Ji's last wish. After coming to Dubai I got to know someone had taken over it and is taking good care of the children but I never got to know who it is. I am thankful Ram it is you. You remember during my Cancer scare you promised to fulfil every I will ever ask for. This is something I have always wished for. And this time you fulfilled it without even me asking. As it is said that, "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it". Maybe the Universe in my case knows that it doesn't have to struggle hard and conspire, all it has to do is to let you know what I want. I am lucky to have you.