Disclosing the truth -1

Ram now went to Priya who is working in the kitchen. Priya smiled at him. He asked her "What are you doing ?"

Priya replied "Making Aaloo ke Paranthe".

Priya "Leave that. Let's talk now. we will go out for dinner if needed."

She said peeling the boiled potatoes "No Mr.Kapoor, Peehu is not well. It will not be good for her to eat outside. You just wait for five minutes. Ill make it ".she knew it would be difficult now. It is not that she doesn't want to share the past happenings with him, but she is scared of his reaction.

Ram went to the kitchen counter. He took another potato from the bowl and started peeling it. Priya stopped her work for a moment and looked at him surprised.

He asked her "Why are you so surprised ?"

She shook her head and replied, "Nothing. It's the first time I'm seeing you preparing parantha. I have only seen you eating"

He replied "Hahaha very funny, I want to make dinner for my daughter. I know she likes it a lot "

She replied, "Not only that all her tastes match yours. "

Then she remembered something important.

Saying "I have to show you something ", she left the kitchen and grabbed her phone from the table.

She opened her video gallery and forwarded her phone to him.

Ram looked at her confused

She just signaled with her eyes to watch it

Tears started rolling in his eyes after watching the video.

It was Peehu imitating him. The way she was wiping her sweat from her forehead with her little hands made him kiss her phone.

Priya "I have missed so much of her life. What made you take this decision. I must know now. I can't wait any longer. Tell me "

Priya knew now the most dreaded moment of her life came. She had to tell Ram everything. Ram was looking into her eyes with anticipation.

She started speaking with difficulty.

"I am scared, Ram. I am scared for your life. I am scared about our child. I don't want anything to happen to you or Peehu. I was afraid "

"afraid of what? whom ?" he asked

"Sidhant"

"Sidhant ?" Ram asked perplexed.

She explained to him how she met Jyothi who looks like her and her daughter Raina just before the accident and how Jyothi told her about Nirmala ji, her aunt and the director of Spoorthi orphanage, and also how she has been killed by sid. How goons came to attack her but Jyothi died in the attack leaving Raina's responsibility to her. How she had been saved by a stranger from that accident and how the doctor told her about Peehu.

Ram asked her "who is that boy ?. I want to meet him. I have to thank him profoundly. He saved your life, Peehu's life, my life. "

she replied "Vo, His name is Chetan. App janthe the na I used to go to the orphanage since college days. Back then this boy used to be a ward there it seems. He was later adopted by somebody. he has grown up so much in these years I couldn't identify him when I first saw him, but he identified me. He is also a doctor now "

She told Ram about her encounter with that boy.

——————————————————————

After knowing who he is she asked him why she couldn't contact anybody and also what's happening around her?

He gave a letter to her asking her to read. Nirmala mam wanted to give this to you through Jyothi di. But before that, they both died.