Finding your light

Ram suddenly remembered Peehu

So is Peehu his daughter?. Of course, she has to be. Then why didn't Priya tell him? He never knew Priya was pregnant when they were separated. Did she adopt her? Or maybe the worst did she move on with someone else in her life? He shuddered with the thought of Priya moving on with someone else. But his heart is more than happy to find her alive. For now, nothing mattered except that Priya is alive. But his heart wanted to know about Peehu. Every time he met her he would feel she is just like him. Some unknown feelings of belonging came up every time he talked to her. He always felt if he and Priya ever had a daughter she would be just like little Pihu.

His mind went to their beautiful moments. They were standing near the window seeing looking at the full moon outside.Ram rested his head on her shoulder and hugging her from behind with his hands on her waist playing with the knot of the nightsuit. They were discussing how their future children should be. Priya says "They should be cute like you ".

Ram says " They should be sweet like you.Par kya hain na Tum sweet kam ho aur Sherni Jyada. "( But the problem is you are more of a Sherni than you being sweet ".)

Then she gives him now the "Sherni" look turning towards him and says "Aap bhi kounsa itna cute hain ?. Mai tho bas aisa hi keh rahi thi ki aap cute hain.Aap tho Polar bear jaise hain."

Ram says "Main ne kab kaha hi main cute hu. Vo tho tum ho jo hamesha mujhe cute kehti ho pulling my cheeks even though I don't like it .

Priya now pulls his cheeks lovingly and looking into his eyes says "Haq he ye mera .Waise bhi polar bear is very cute according to me and this polar bear is the cutest" kissing on his cheek.

Waise bhi polar bear is very cute according to me and this polar bear is the cutest" kissing on his cheek

A smile crept on his face thinking about them .

He wanted to talk to Priya regarding Peehu, he called Rajat once again, but in the meanwhile announcement for his flight has been made. So he boarded the flight and sat in his seat. He decides to make another try till the final announcement has been made. The phone is ringing and ringing but no one is lifting the call.

The final announcement has been done but he kept ignoring it and was trying the call. Finally, when Rajat has picked up the call the signal went away and he could do nothing but cut the call.

----------

Priya is still in the thoughts of the time she met Jyothi. Once the constable standing beside Priya went aside, Jyothi came close to her and said "Actually I am traveling to Pune to meet you as I got to know you are going to be kept there as prisoner ,but we happened to meet by chance on the way. Please don't react in front of anyone, but I need to talk about something important with you.

Now, this came as a shocker to Priya. She didn't expect this. She thought Jyothi was as much surprised to see her but Jyothi wanting to meet her on purpose came as a surprise to her.