Realisations -2

Ram and Priya's hearts finally felt at home after 5 long years. Ram hugged her in a bone-crushing hug. He kissed Peehu's forehead, and on both her cheeks. He kissed on Priya's hair. Tears started rolling continuously from their eyes. After a few minutes, Priya broke the hug. They realized Rajat's presence there. He just gave a smile.Ram asked Priya "What happened to you Priya all these years? Why did you hide from me? and why didn't you tell me about Peehu?"

 "Can we go home and talk as Peehu needs rest and she is hungry? "Priya asked Ram in a pleasing tone.

Ram wanted to know all about her but thinking about Peehu and her condition he agreed to discuss everything later. Rajat was being a silent spectator of all this. He said, "Yeah, I think Priya is right. I'll go, you guys take care bye".Before Rajat was about to leave Ram called him and said "Thank you for taking care of them all these years ." Rajat not knowing what to say just gave a faint smile and left.

Ram asked the doctor about Peehu's condition even after being assured by Priya and Rajat that she is fine. Only once he was sure that Peehu is fine he relaxed. They completed the exit formalities and started towards Priya's house. 

All along the way ram never left Priya and Peehu. He carried Peehu in his arms to their car and made her sit in his lap. With one hand he was holding Peehu and with the other hand, he was holding Priya. He was scared to let them go away even for a moment. His mind is demanding answers from Priya but his heart is very happy that Priya is back and with this newfound information about Peehu. 

When Ram was rushing to the hospital, the sky is filled with dark clouds just like his life in these 5 years and it was raining heavily, but now after coming out the sky is clear after rain and there is a rainbow too. His sunshine has returned to his life and in addition, brought a little rainbow along with her.

Priya on the other hand was not sure if she should put her hand on his hand. If she should go ahead with her heart. Her heart says "You need your Ram. Your Ram needs you. Peehu needs you both ."Her mind says "No he is Ayesha's Husband now. Father to her child. He is no more yours ."

Her heart says "Your sister has never done anything to you for all you have done to her "

Her heart again says "But she is your little sister she doesn't have to do anything for you ".There is a great battle going on inside her.

Priya's thoughts again drifted to the time she has taken the toughest decision of her life.

Inside a room with fern green walls there lay a super king-sized bed in the center of the room. The wall behind the bed had been adorned with a big photo frame. 

The people in the photo frame are looking at something far in front of them, maybe they are looking at their future just as bright as the reflection of the rising sun in their eyes

The people in the photo frame are looking at something far in front of them, maybe they are looking at their future just as bright as the reflection of the rising sun in their eyes. The framed photo might be in black and white but there is a color of love on the faces of two people in it.