Family time

Priya woke him up in the early morning asked him to sleep in the bedroom.

He slept beside Peehu and realized that Peehu also plays football in sleep like her mother 

When he came out he saw Priya taking classes to students online. She just gestured to him to wait there for 15 minutes and continued the class. Ram stood leaning himself on the door and watched her admiringly.

He freshened up and made coffee for them. They have made a pact 5 years ago that how ever busy they are they will have the morning coffee and evening tea together. He would make coffee for them in the morning and she would make her special tea for him in the evening. In the meanwhile, she completed the class and came to the kitchen and hugged him from behind.

He asked her "Itni subah subah kya kar rahi ho ?"

"Wo mein students ko online tutions leti hu .wo sirf book shop se ghar chalana bohut mushkil ho raha tha . Aur mere pass mere proper certificates nahi h to mein full-time job nahi kar sakti .Most of them are Cady's friends so their parents trust me.Cady se to paise nahi le sakthi par unki friends se to le sakthi hu ,tho aise hi. "

He turned around was looking at her with admiration. He has seen the efforts she is going through to make the ends meet even though being a billionaire's wife. She had left her dreams to fulfil their daughter's dreams. He has decided to help her redeem her dreams.

He put his mug down and her shoulders and told her "Priya,I know you have left behind your everything for Peehu and now I want you to happy for your entire life. You have done so much for Peehu now I want to do everything for you . Tell me what you do you want me to do ?"
She gave him a stern look and asked him
"Mr.Kapoor pagal hogaye h app ? Peehu mere beti hai .Uske liye nahi to kis liye karungi mein?"
He replied "No Priya I don't mean that what I am trying to say is you have taken lots of stress all the days to raise Peehu alone ,you never got time to do something for yourself,now I want you to relax for some time and do something for yourself I want to do everything for my daughter for some time but you please guide me. Batao kya karna chahti ho tum ."
"Mujhe sab se pehle papa se milna h Ram.Unse teek se mafi mangni h mujhe".

"Priya when do you want to go home. Shall I look for flights for today or tomorrow?"Ram asked scrolling through his phone.

 "Though I badly want to go back I have some errands to run here Ram . Also, I want to live this moment with you and Peehu today. Yesterday is one of the best days of my life after I had Peehu that is to see her with you, see you both snoring together, see you both sharing Aloo Paranthas, to see our dream fulfilled".She replied

Ram put his phone on the table and took her hand in his asked "Waise Priya I have to ask you one thing .Why did you name her Peehu ?"

"Kyo apko acha nahi laga .?

"nahi Peehu is a nice name .But why only Peehu ?"

"Her voice was so sweet and her first cry was the most melodious thing I ever heard ,so I named her that .But bade hone k baad uske sur bilkul appki jaisi nikli ."Priya said teasing him .

"We both would have fought a lot about her name .Isnt'it ?" Ram asked 

"Waise agar aap hote to kya naam rakhe hote  ?

"Krishna" he replies immediately.

Priya looked down in guilt . Ram saw that took her into a hug and said 

"Don't worry darling we can do that next time ."

Priya blushed wiping her tears.

She felt her life is going to be on track again and felt so thankful to god for that.

"Ram I want to go to the temple today with you and then we'll meet Daija . I have shared all my sorrows with her to date, today I want to share my happiness with her".

Ram said Ok and got inside the room to get ready and Priya followed him inside the room to take some stuff out. Yesterday when he went out to bring a cake for Priya he bought a pair of clothes for himself.Ram saw her following and asked "So are you following me inside ?"

Priya played along and said, "yes of course why not ?"

Ram grinned and lifted her into his arms and headed towards the washroom.

Priya dint expect this from him Priya hit him on his chest and said "Peehu will wake up Ram  .What are you doing ?"

"Peehu will not wake up so early as she has taken cough syrup yesterday and see she is still snoring "

Priya looked at Peehu ,then at Ram and said "hmm .toh chale andar ?"and winked at him.

She hung her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes .Both of them dint break their eye contact and reached the washroom.

Priya slowly got down from Ram's arms and stood on the ground.They reminisced their shower encounters from their time together .From their first awkward moment when Ram accidentally bumped into her in the changing room to their first moment of love under the shower .Neither of them knew when the barriers between them fell down .They caressed each other with devotion .Yesterday night there was a rush  to be in each other's arms .Today they have ample time and were in broad day light .Ram eyes gazed at her as if she is a goddess. Ofcourse she is his .Her body was different from the last time he has seen her .Her body now  proudly carries scars from child birth like  a warrior carrying  battle scars .He caressed them with utmost admiration .Water was cold but it dint effect them .Both of them worshipped each other .
   Peehu in the meantime woke up.She searched for Priya and Ram in the house and then started shouting for her mumma . Their trance was broken hearing their little daughters voice . Ram panicked so much and covered himself with a towel .Priya laughed seeing his reaction and said
"Thodi der pehle bada sher ban rahe the ? Ab kya hua ."

Ram grinned sheepishly and said
"Oar meri sherni aur choti sherni ke samne mein tho kuch bhi nahi hoon "
"Aapki beti tho mujh se bhi badi sherni hai .Ab jaldi chaliye warna aapna question bank khol degi wo ".
First to calm down Priya shouted from inside the washroom " Beta mein andar hun washroom me ."
Peehu now asked where her dad is and Priya said " aapke papa bhi washroom mein hai "
Peehu asked again "Kyun papa ko nahana nahi aata hai kya ?"
Ram was shocked hearing his little Rockstar .
Priya controlled her laughter  and said
"Nahi beta papa to yeh jagah naya haina isliye unhe soap nahi mil rahi to mein dene ayi "
The inquisitive little one didn't stop and asked again "Mumma par hum new soaps tho bahar ca.. ca.. cabinet me rakhte haina ?"
Now Priya tired of this came out dressing quickly and diverted Peehus mind with TV.Ram in the meanwhile cameout and got dressed for breakfast. He reminisced all the events since yesterday while drying his hair.He never expected his life to turn this beautiful in a moment. Today is definitely a best morning for him .Wishing every morning to be thus blissful he went to his beautiful angels.

-------
Hello everyone had this drafted since long time but couldn't publish it .Finally had to publish this before taking a long break from wattpad. Hope you like this