5

Time skip
7:20pm

Author POV:

Namjoon had been at home all day working on his investigation. He was curious about the movies box and what's in it but he had promised the members to open it with them so he had to remain patient.

Everybody came home, all tired and very hungry.

Jin saw their state so he instantly went to the kitchen to fix them dinner. Yoongi decided to join as well so he too ran in the kitchen.

Jungkook: I cant believe this! Mrs Montague is so harsh and strict!!

Raven: Well if only you weren't being a lazy bum and tried focusing more then she wouldn't have taken your banana milk.

Jungkook: I told her that I know French.

Raven: No you dont.

Jungkook: Yes I do.

Raven: No. You dont.

Jungkook: Yes. I do.

Raven: Oh really! Give me proof.

Jungkook: Fine!!
*deep breathes*

Jungkook: Merci Beceoup!!!

Raven: Just that?😐

Jungkook: Yeah just that! See I know French! Hmph! 😤

Raven: Whatever 😑

Others: 😂😂😂

Jin: Shutup rats and come to the kitchen before I spank you all with my pink slippers!!

Jimin: Oooooooo that sounds really-

Jin: Park Jimin!!! Dare to complete that sentence and I will strangle you with a wire!!!

Jimin: I was going to say harsh hyung. Loon who's dirty minded now. 😏

Jin: Ugh! Why am I still alive?

Hoseok: Cuz we love you hyung that's why.

Taehyung: Awwwww that's so cute Hobi hyung.

Jin: Okay rats stop! You are making me blush.

Yoongi: Ewwww that's disgusting. Now shutup before dinner gets cold.

Taemin: Geez! What a grandpa.🙄

Yoongi: What did you just say little shit??🙂

Taemin: Nothing hyung😳

Yoongi: That's what I thought.
__________________

Time skip
10:11pm

Jimin POV:

We were watching Spies in disguise after finishing dinner. We did this on purpose so that the kids would fall asleep.

When the credits started playing we turned off the TV. The kids however were snoring along with Yoongi hyung. Which I'm not surprised of.

Jin hyung picked up Soobin, Jungkook picked up Luna, Taehyung picked up Taemin and finally Raven picked up Taejin.
They went into their rooms and tucked them in their beds while the rest of us went inside Namjoon hyung's office.

They rest came in after us and then Namjoon hyung shut the door without making a noise.

The room had sound proof walls. We can hear things happening outside but people cannot hear us from outside when we are inside.
The only sounds that can be heard right now were the sounds of crickets from the backyard and the hooting of owls.