24

Hoseok POV:

I was laying on the couch thinking about what happened to me last night. I couldnt wait anymore. I really wanted to tell my friends how I actually fell. But at the same time I thought that they will think this is a joke.

What are you thinking Hoseok!? You literally fell from a floor. Why wont they believe you? We've experienced worst in this house man!! I thought.

Yoongi: Here's your soup Hobi.

Me: Thanks hyung.

*grab*

Me: Hyung?

Yoongi: What is it Hobi?

Me: Can you gather everyone here? I need to tell you guys something important.

Yoongi: Okay Hobi.

Then he went away. I saw the kids playing football outside so I knew this was the perfect timing. To tell the truth.
______________

Jimin: Hyung. Yoongi hyung said that you wanted to tell us something. What is it?

Me: Guys I- Me falling through the floor wasnt an accident.

Jin: What?

Me: I didnt fell through the floor by accident.

Namjoon: Then what actually happened?

Me: Last night I heard some strange sounds so I went to check what it was. In the hallway I saw a scorpion appear. Then suddenly the floor cracked and I fell. I tried pulling myself up by holding onto the floorboards but someone was pulling me down.

Yoongi: Pulling you down?

Me: Yes. I felt pairs of hands holding my torso and were forcefully trying to pull me down. And that's how I hit the basement.

Jimin: I felt that too. At the waterpark. Someone was trying to drown me in the water by force.

Taehyung: Oh my.

Namjoon: We need to check the CCTV of the hallway.

Jin: We have CCTV cams!?

Namjoon: Small spy cams. I installed them just in case something like this happens.

Yoongi: Then what the hell are you waiting for? Let's watch it.

Namjoon went in the hallway to get the camera while Yoongi brought his laptop in the living room. A minute later Namjoon came in the living room with the small cam. They attached it to the computer.

Jimin: Let's start.
___________________

Taehyung POV:

In the footage it showed hyung appearing in the hallway. He was tiptoeing, trying not to make a sounds. Suddenly, a black scorpion appeared out of nowhere.

Namjoon: Mark told me that if you see a black scorpion in the house, that means that its signaling you that it's there.

Jin: Oh boy.

We saw hyung turning around again to look at the scorpion but the suddenly the floorboards cracked and hyung fell. He was trying to pull himself up by holding onto the floorboards but you can see that he was struggling.

Jimin: Hey I saw something there!

Me: What!? Where!?

Jimin: Over there! Zoom in on hyung!

Yoongi hyung zoomed in on Hobi hyung trying to pull himself up. Suddenly, I saw a bunch of hands appear and in a second they disappeared.

Namjoon: Holy shit! What the hell was that!?