26

Taehyung POV:

It was a half hour drive. We were finally back at our real home. Our parents dont live with us in Seoul but we were happy that we got out of that hellhole. Some of us were really tired, including the kids we slept in the car while Jin hyung continued to drive. It was a long way but we finally got out of that place.

The car was at our home now. We were all sitting in the living room still wearing our pajamas, while the kids were in their rooms.

Jimin: We finally escaped that place.

Jungkook: We should've done that before.

Hoseok: But atleast we got out.

Namjoon: Yeah you're right.

Suddenly, Namjoon hyung got up and went straight into his office. Hyung also has a office in this home since he mostly prefers to work with his family around.

Jungkook: Hyung where are you going?

Namjoon: I'm going to call the chief about burying this case for good.

We all immediately got up and followed him.

Jin: But why?

Namjoon: I dont want other people experiencing these things at that house. I'm also gonna tell chief to demolish that place too.

Raven: Nice idea.

Like little ducklings following their mother, we followed Namjoon hyung into the office. It was dark in there of course.

Jin: Where are the lights?

Hoseok: Found them.

*click*

Me: Is it just me or is this place looking even more messier than-
HOLY SHIT!!!!

Jungkook: What's wrong hyung!?
______________________

Jungkook POV:

Taehyung hyung immediately shrieked out of nowhere. We all looked at him. He had a horrified expression on his face.

Me: What wrong hyung!?

He started trembling. Then he pointed at a direction. We all followed to see that.......

Namjoon: WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID THIS THING EVEN ARRIVE HERE!?

Sitting on Namjoon hyung's desk was a box.

Jin: We burned that thing! Then how did it came here!?

Yoongi: Oh my God what the fuck is happening!!?

Yoongi hyung started pulling his hair in frustration. Even I was trembling or you can say more like shivering.

We all went slowly towards the box. It all looked the same. Nothing changed. It's like it wasnt even destroyed by us in the first place.