28

Raven POV:

Luna: TAG! YOU'RE IT!!

When she said that, she started running after us with a cleaver in her hands.

(A/N: This is a cleaver if some you guys get confused.)

Bad luck.

We accidentally splitted up into four and ran in the tall corn field. I was with Jungkook, Jackson, Yoongi and Taemin. Yoongi held Taemin's hand tightly, afraid that he will let him go.

I heard rustling behind me. I looked back to see someone running after us. Suddenly....

Luna: THERE YOU ARE!

I shrieked. She was right behind us. Looking back, she instantly jumped on me. I fell on the ground with her on top of me.

Me: LUNA STOP!!

She thrusted the cleaver on me but before it could butcher my face, I immediately held Luna's hands and applied full force to push the cleaver.

I saw Yoongi oppa grab her as he pushed her away from me. Then he stood me up. Taemin was a crying mess. He was hiding behind Jungkook.

Suddenly, Luna got up and jumped on Jackson. She attacked Jackson with the cleaver.

Jackson: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

When Jackson screamed, Jungkook came forward and punched Luna in the face knocking her off of Jackson. Before Luna could grab that cleaver, Jungkook grabbed it and held onto it firmly. There was blood on it.

Yoongi: Get up and run!

Yoongi oppa held Jackson up and then we started running again. After five minutes or so, we were out of the corn field and on a highway.

Jin: There they are!

I saw the rest of the guys present there already waiting for us. I heard Jackson whimpering.

Namjoon: Are you guys okay?

Yoongi: Jackson what happened?

Jackson held up his left hand. Half of his hand was chopped of leaving only the middle finger, the index finger and the thumb along with half of the palm. Jackson was in pain.

Hoseok: Oh God. How did this happen?

Jimin: Here lemme help.

Jimin step forward to help Jackson. We had no first aid at the moment and Jimin seemed to know that. With great thinking, he ripped off his long pj sleeves and wrapped it firmly around Jackson's hand who kept hissing and whimpering in pain.

Jungkook: Luna ran after us and attacked us. That's what happened.

Jimin: There. All done.

Jackson: Thanks Jimin.