15

Next morning:

Namjoon POV:

I couldnt wait any longer. I wanted to tell Jackson about what I saw in the tapes. He is the only other friend o trust. That's why he doesnt share our secrets.

I knocked the door of Jackson's house. A minute later the door opened. It was Afifa. But she looked horrible. Then I remembered that she was sick.

Me: Hello Afifa. How are you doing?

Afifa: I'm fine oppa.

Me: Is your brother in here? I really want to speak to him.

Afifa: Yeah he is here. Come on in.

When I entered the house the aroma of fried chicken entered my nose. My stomach started growling. Dammit I'm hungry.

Afifa: Oppa! Joonie oppa is here to see you!

Jackson: Oh. Namjoon is here?

Afifa: Yes!

Jackson: Okay I'm coming!

Afifa: Why dont you take a seat?

Me: Sure.

Afifa guided me to the living room and I sat on the one person seating couch. Afifa sat in front of me on the big couch.

Afifa: So any lead on the case?

Me: Yep. That's what I'm here to talk about.

Afifa: Did anything suspicious happened to you in that house?

I furrowed my eyes. Suspicious? What is she talking about? And why does she look depressed?

Me: Nope nothing happened.

Afifa: Good.

I was about to ask her something but then Jackson entered the room wearing a black tee and grey sweat pants.

Jackson: Hey bro. How you doin?

Me: Well I'm doing great.

Jackson sat beside Afifa on the couch.

Jackson: So did anything happened? Did you got any lead in the case?

Me: Yes I did. That's what I'm here to talk about. But um-

I signalled my eyes towards Afifa telling him that I want to talk privately.

Jackson: Hey Afifa. Why dont you go eat your medicine and take some rest? It's time anyway.

Afifa: Okay oppa.

Then she got up and went upstairs to where her room was. Jackson got closer to me where Afifa was sitting. I put the file on the table.

Jackson: So what is it?

Me: I tried searching for the symbol but I couldnt find it. But I found something else. Something interesting.

Jackson: Show me.

I pulled out the picture from the file of the thing that was in the water watching the family die in the pool party tape.

Jackson: Namjoon. What is that?

Me: That's what I wanted to show you.

Jackson: Where did you even get this picture?

Me: From the Pool Party.

Jackson: What Pool Party?

Me: The one that happened back in 1966.

Jackson: Joonie you are confusing me.

Me: *sigh* Okay. Well. Remember when I told you how the other family murders happened?